Thread: Guild Mine

Guild Mine

Troops are being released from mine before completed gathering. I should be gathering close to 3.5 million a time. Being released near 1.2 million and mine still has 100+ Million in it.

Zone 70
    YTown
    WaR Guild

supporting screen shots attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4535.jpg   IMG_4536.jpg   IMG_4537.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kukuk View Post
    Troops are being released from mine before completed gathering. I should be gathering close to 3.5 million a time. Being released near 1.2 million and mine still has 100+ Million in it.

Zone 70
    YTown
    WaR Guild
    Hi Jason! Could you please try to make sure that is this just happen to you or to your whole guild? What special operation did you? Thanks!

This occurred to multiple players in guild. We had Guild research doing resource output. I put troops in mine in the evening and woke to them returned with less than capacity and mine still operational.

This occurred to multiple players in guild. We had Guild research doing resource output. I put troops in mine in the evening and woke to them returned with less than capacity and mine still operational.
    Did all the troops in guild mine go back to their base at the same time?

Yes they did. All troops in guild were released as if mine was expired.

Yes they did. All troops in guild were released as if mine was expired.
    Sorry for the trouble. This issue has been fixed now. Please kindly have a check. Thanks!