Thread: 4 Features Needed

4 Features Needed

Some players spend several days and months to build up a huge armies but one mistakes get them Zeroed this leads to Quiting the Game and it's really a disadvantage from my point of view... to avoid that, I would like the developer to add some few features. .. as follows...

1. AUTOMATIC SHIELD up for at least 2 or 3 hours after first attack!
    If all the troops aren't dead in the first attack at least some will be saved and the player can still keep the hope alive...

2. RESOURCE DIVIDER, sometime the areas are left out with scarcity of some particular resources so in order to up come this problem a RESOURCE divider should be given as a prize in some solo events or Rebel events...

3. LEVEL OF ATTACK there should be a rule like a player can hit only those enemy players whose HQ levels are 5× above or below the attacker...

4. ZONE CHAT MODERATOR, a group of players from different time Zones should be trained and made a Zone Chat Moderator in order to maintain Invasion User Rules in the Zone chat... There are lot of players who uses abusive languages and Spams and Disgrace other country and race of people. They should be banned by the moderator for a given duration of time... This will keep the zone chat clean.

Thank that's all!!☺☺☺

1. I actually kind of like this. I know many players who have quit the game because they were unable to get on the game.

2. I'm not really sure what you meant by having a divider. As far as I know resources are randomly placed throughout the map. They do have some limits, for example, certain level of RSS spawn in certain areas.

3. I already really like this idea. Having a player that has 21 HQ and they attack a HQ 15 guy is pointless. It would stop players from bullying other players for no reason.

4. There are actually already moderators for Invasion. If you find a player breaking rules in-game you can report them by clicking on their message in chat and clicking the "..." option then choosing report.

Great suggestions, but for me on getting zeroed out, I never get zeroed out as I have over 12 garages! I cover my troops on my garages, so if I get attacked and lost all my troops, they just go right into the garages and I heal them back to life and its like I never lost 1 single troop in battle! Garages are great thing to use to your advantage!

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone# 121

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg Alan View Post
    Great suggestions, but for me on getting zeroed out, I never get zeroed out as I have over 12 garages! I cover my troops on my garages, so if I get attacked and lost all my troops, they just go right into the garages and I heal them back to life and its like I never lost 1 single troop in battle! Garages are great thing to use to your advantage!

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone# 121
    So do you have 2 armories and one mint then? lol

Or already a ton of troops so no need for those?
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I have 2 armories and remember you get money by either resources, attacking, players, or the guild mine!

It takes over 24 hrs just for troops to finish, but with the research center and the talent you can increase the speed of production and on everything and research as well!

Just depends on what you want to research and how you want to use your points for the talent

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone# 121

I have 2 armories and remember you get money by either resources, attacking, players, or the guild mine!

It takes over 24 hrs just for troops to finish, but with the research center and the talent you can increase the speed of production and on everything and research as well!

Just depends on what you want to research and how you want to use your points for the talent

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone# 121
    That seems to take such a long time for my liking. I only have 1 garage, 2 armories, and the rest mints. I enjoy being able to produce troops very quickly. It's just always a pain making sure your troops are protected.

Killer Gregg ( RDD )

Zone# 121
    Not sure about, that but if you have a good guild that has an active founder/leaders also surrounded by allies I don't think that you can get zeroed out.

other wise I totally agree about everything except for #2 since I don't get it.
    End Of All Days Leader

Yes and it doesn't help when you have players that don't follow the rules and attack you out side of PVP