Thread: Invite codes and exchange codes

Invite codes and exchange codes

Could someone please explain this to me....I get invite codes probably 20 times a week and every time I try it,I get told the codes already been used.

And why is it exchange codes are only available to glorious guilds program,which incidentally is only available to new zones. Why are the oldest and more established (obviously loyal) customers left out of this program?

Invite codes are currently only available to android players. They exchange their invitation code with other android users to receive rewards. Putting this code in the exchange code box will not do anything.

Also, as far as exchange codes go, they haven't really been used that much recently or in the past. There was one time were they gave out exchange codes to all players for a event that was going on. I do agree they should start doing events for some more exchange codes. It would be really nice for us older players.

Yea,I'm on android and have yet to get a working invite code

Is there any chance you have been typing it in wrong? Or it could be that the player who gave it to you already maxed out his rewards for invite codes. I will try and get an invite code for you to test later today.

OK cool I'll try that

My invite code is on my Google play rate for invasion
    Zone 332 is home H1N will never die