Thread: [SUGGESTED FEATURE] Guild Research Center Speed Up donations.

Lightbulb [SUGGESTED FEATURE] Guild Research Center Speed Up donations.

I think we need a way to use speed up's on researching in the Guild Research Center once we get the required donations.

You can limit it just like the donations to make sure that
    it is not abused and that it remains a team effort.

We can speed up our base research, why not the Guild Research?
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

John getting my fancy colors lol

I understand the usefulness of this, however there's just a part of me that sees that this won't work out somehow.

I mean if people bust all their money on the game they can upgrade everything, and then the time of research will lower and stuff.

Sure? I mean, yes it's a good idea because the time it takes for everyone to contribute to start researching takes forever. Then again, there are those few people with hundreds of dollars to get thousands of diamonds and everything.

Y'know what, sure. Just add this lol. I'm done with me adding more dialogue of arguments on why and why not idek...
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I actually really like this idea. I'm not exactly sure why it wasn't added in the first place, but it would really help out. You're already able to boost your own research with speed-ups, so why not be able to speed-up the guild research. Even if it was limited to the amount each player could donate, it would help out a ton.

I kinda like it as-is. It keeps this one area of game on an even playing field for free players and big spenders alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    I kinda like it as-is. It keeps this one area of game on an even playing field for free players and big spenders alike.
    That's what I was trying to say on mine but I got a little carried away somehow, lol.

The research center has already busted thousands of my diamonds and I'm sitting over here with 5 left, so yeah...
    Last edited by Asian; 02-13-2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Only had 5 diamonds left, not 25... lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    That's what I was trying to say on mine but I got a little carried away somehow, lol.

The research center has already busted thousands of my diamonds and I'm sitting over here with 5 left, so yeah...
    Yeah, we have accidently hit that 1000 diamond donation several times in my guild. It hurts when you don't do it on purpose. LOL.

But it would be no more of a disadvantage to have speed ups as it is to have the diamond donations. Guilds that have players with deep pockets can unlimitedly diamond donate everytime it comes up.

SO having the option to let members use thier speed ups is no more or no less of an even playing field than having diamond donations.

If they really wanted to even the playing field, they would do away with diamond donations and the 500 diamond reset.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

My understanding of the OP was using speedups to complete researches currently cooking. Also, there's little to be gained from it, as you're able to donate to the next in line as one is cooking. Speedups might be handy if the donations locked up while you have one in completion

Yes i agree no speed ups for guild research cause my guild in z89 already has full research and its a epic amount of food to get the last tech finished over 10billion food has been put into our research centre we are waiting for tap to give us the war factories

I don't like this idea and I'll tell you why.. If they implement this GUILD RESEARCH WILL TAKE MORE TIME. they will make guild research take longer than only a few hours like it does now. I can imagine it taking a couple days for each level just to get us to spend more money on the special speed ups that they would make that only work for helping with guild research.