Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resources level zone spawn (where resources change from levels)

Resources level zone spawn (where resources change from levels)

I have a question about zone resource spawns. We are trying to redesign our map for the top guilds so that the zone is more even in Terms of land and resource spawns. My question is does anybody have the information on when one resource level changes to a next. The map is 510 X 510 and the mouument is 57 tiles wide on each side. You obviously know that the closer to the monument you get the higher the resource levels. At what point do the resource levels change? Is the size of the resource zone the same for one through five? I'm kind of looking for the cords or number of tiles each resource zone has. If anyone has this information it would be very helpful

I would tell you, however basically all of the resources in my zone have been gathered, or it suddenly cuts off when it gets to Rss lvl 4 since all high hqs get that.

There's literally no place for me to tell lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

That's actually a very good question. I'm not sure of the exact limit for each level of RSS, but from experience I do not think each level has the same size. I may be able to ask the tech team about that information though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    That's actually a very good question. I'm not sure of the exact limit for each level of RSS, but from experience I do not think each level has the same size. I may be able to ask the tech team about that information though.
    Thank for understanding. I've been trying to talk to someone through email support but they can't seem to grasp my question. it's a very simple question but may not have a very simple answer. There has got to be a certain amount of tiles going from the monument to the edge of the map that each level of resource spawns in. I just want to know how many tiles each level of resource has before moving on to the next level of resource.

I think I understand your question. There's a misconception regarding RSS tiles. Many players believe they "level up" the more they're emptied. This isn't the case. The RSS levels stay the same within the ap region they're in. As for respawn rates, the game allows for a given % of each RSS mapwide at any given time. The respawn is triggered by collection of food. If you see an overwhelming number of food tiles and few/no others, simply clean up the food in the area and within a few hours you'll see RSS spawning.

As to planning a fair dispersment of RSS tiles, it really goes by region. Lvl 6 is ruins, lvl 5 is surrounding monument , lvl4 a bit further out,and so on till you hit lvl1 arlt the edges of the map. Hope this helps, and good luck.

Not at all what I'm talking about Malone. I am talking about the amount of space from the monument to the edge of the map that each level of resources spawns in. At what point does level 5 Resources Give Way to level four resources and so on all the way to level one. I am looking for the coordinates or the amount of tiles that each area has before going to the next level.

Ahhh, so specific mapping info...good luck getting that from the Dev team

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    I think I understand your question. There's a misconception regarding RSS tiles. Many players believe they "level up" the more they're emptied. This isn't the case. The RSS levels stay the same within the ap region they're in. As for respawn rates, the game allows for a given % of each RSS mapwide at any given time. The respawn is triggered by collection of food. If you see an overwhelming number of food tiles and few/no others, simply clean up the food in the area and within a few hours you'll see RSS spawning.

As to planning a fair dispersment of RSS tiles, it really goes by region. Lvl 6 is ruins, lvl 5 is surrounding monument , lvl4 a bit further out,and so on till you hit lvl1 arlt the edges of the map. Hope this helps, and good luck.
    actually malo, it's not all about the food. The tiles circulate. So if everyone in your zone is collecting everything BUT food (which is normally what happens) then all of the cycles will get around to spawning food. Once you get rid of the food the cycles start again. For example if you're entire zone needs everything but steel so they eat up all the food, oil, energy.. you're going to have a whole bunch of steel tiles laying around because the game thinks that since no one has collected it you need it!!

Hello Jim!

I've been looking around for a bit, and here's the info I've gathered from doing so.

The lvl 5 resources end about 11-12 tiles from the monument.

Lvl 4 starts 11-12 tiles from monument, and ends about 17ish from the monument? I'm still unaware even though some are regenerating, and then again it varies in different places in my zone (kinda).

From then on, level 3 starts until 22 (in some places again, and then level 2 and level 1 resources are mixed out as it reaches the zone bounderies).

P.S. I tried to be as accurate as possible, and from scanning the areas that's my estimate for the zones. Hope you and your zone can figure out everything so things can run smoothly!

-Asian
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Asian thank you for trying but I can tell you it's way more then that. L5 resources spawn out past 40 tiles from the monument.