Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Plans

memories?happy valentines zona 144 mettu combi

Hi everybody... Happy valentine's day!!!
    Enjoy!!!
    (fnx)PrettyGirl31

Zone #144
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; 02-14-2016 at 05:53 AM.

I will spend this Valentines with my rescued furry friends. And lots of game time.
    HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE !!!

Going to live life to the fullest and enjoy this day. Hope everyone has a great valentines.
    Server:122 ign malici0us

Ok I drove to our high school in town tonight because my son Payton plays in the band.so this was about 11:30 pm tonight. We went to Walmart and had to get some milk ect..I seen these long stem roses and grabbed about 2 dozen white/pink.and put 3 red roses in with the 2 dozen. We got home and oh I did not forget the huge box of chocolates. So anyway put the roses in a vase she likes alot .and brought them in the room with one rose I put the stem in my mouth and when she saw me she was in tears and told her the 3 red roses where Patrick,Payton,and Pierce and that I love her very much... and so after that.she was happy and I was to .so jumped back on my invasion game and still having a great night....I would like to say to my guild family HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND HOPE IT'S A GREAT ONE. GAME ON....

My wife has a high risk pregnancy so we can't go out so I'll buy her some dinner roses and some chocolates and watch my favorite show the walking dead

Oscars05

Zona 142. Invasion for ever !!!!!

I will spend my valentines day with my family, i will cook some chicken with beans for it is their favorite!

I play invasión all Day with my fiance, #89 Teaker