Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Valentine's Plans

Tranquille avec ma femme petit repas en amoureux devant un bon film.
    Ledemon1 #94

Sizden hediyeler bekliyorum 😄

BrutalTurk #79 Zone #: 79 X: 202 Y: 286

Me and my fianc sent to restaurant satursday and we let my daughter to a friend so that we can be only together. We have a good diner at a marocan restaurant he eat couscous and me a tajine. We went to some bar in Pau and come to home where we had a short and pleasant night of love...

Fujy

I told my wife for this Valentine I want a $500 Apple gift card and I told her I would have a great surprise for her . So she got it and I bought her $300 Apple gift card and we both sat on our lovely couch with some wine and kids sleeping so quiet time, and we started peeling off our gift cards and ADDED it all on INVASION TOGETHER ! because they had the best package for Valentine "love you guys for that " and we sat there for 3 hours playing together , growing together , Going to war , and getting rebels . We enjoyed it so much that we can't wait for there next great package ! Our new hobby . THANKS INVASION KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB . Only game I play and will every play and use my $!!

xxKPxx
    Zone 47

Took my kids fishing.

Valentines Trip

Took my wife on a cruise to San Juan,
    St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Maarten. Bought her a ring and watch that she has been wanting.

Veetro
    Zone 82

Wife bought me beer making kit
    68jose68
    Zone 49

😘😘😘😘😘👍👍👍👍👍😇😇😇😇😇

That's Good! Wish U and your family be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSeed View Post
    I told my wife for this Valentine I want a $500 Apple gift card and I told her I would have a great surprise for her . So she got it and I bought her $300 Apple gift card and we both sat on our lovely couch with some wine and kids sleeping so quiet time, and we started peeling off our gift cards and ADDED it all on INVASION TOGETHER ! because they had the best package for Valentine "love you guys for that " and we sat there for 3 hours playing together , growing together , Going to war , and getting rebels . We enjoyed it so much that we can't wait for there next great package ! Our new hobby . THANKS INVASION KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB . Only game I play and will every play and use my $!!
    That's Good! Wish U and your family be happy everyday!