Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racisim and bullying

Racisim and bullying

hello I'm from #93 Mercury zone

we have big problem with one guild ( lei ) they are RACISTS
    and they bulling (attacking) hole zone and don't let any player who is not chinese that is unfair game please do somthing

I am also from zone #93, and have witnessed and been the target of their bullying and racisim. Some thing should be done!

They will tell you to report the player to customer service in the game and demand a screenshot ... only problem is ... you can't send screenshots in the game because T4F won't let you. It's a Catch-22.

And, they are not racist. They are nationalist. You are being discriminated against because of your nation. Not because of your race. Not saying that it's any better ... just saying.

I'm also in z93 and i have seen the bullying practices that are used by lei and are making it hard for the zone to grow.

That is different to any other chinese how?

I'd like to know how in fact t4f actually reads this as they have failed to care about any racism/nationalism going on in zone 93
    I have sent ss showing proof of racist comments and statements, as well as putting swatiskas in their name
    I'd like to know how t4f plans to deal with this issue as frankly I'm ready to contact google play and apple informing them of the product they advertise

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Roller View Post
    I'd like to know how in fact t4f actually reads this as they have failed to care about any racism/nationalism going on in zone 93
    I have sent ss showing proof of racist comments and statements, as well as putting swatiskas in their name
    I'd like to know how t4f plans to deal with this issue as frankly I'm ready to contact google play and apple informing them of the product they advertise
    I'm sorry but Invasion Customer Service spends majority of their time on the Problems and Bugs section, where this should be posted instead as it is a problem. They spend their time there as they address the issues of players, and this would surely fit there, as I believe that I've seen a similar post about this in the past.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

If there are players in your zone being racist then you can report them through the in-game option. Click on their message in chat, click on "..." go to report, and select the correct reason. Trust me, we will take care of the issue very quickly.

As far as the attacking goes, there isn't really anything they're doing that's against the rules. You will just have to find a way to overcome it.

I Am in u93 and only been playing for about a week or so. I like playing the game, but I to don't care for the racist remarks and all the nasty dirty talk that goes on on the " Zone Chat". I am seriously thinking about deleting my account because of this. I spend my money on the special packs and different things but I can spend it somewhere where there is a better atmosphere. I don't take time to snapshot pictures because I would be in there all day. Please look into this matter and see that the proper measures are taking.

Sincerely,

Jackie Johnson [u93] MsDega801
    Last edited by Jackie Johnson; 02-04-2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Typos

That's funny reading these posts. Not saying that racism should be downplayed but I'm in a mixed guild most of the guild is Chinese. I have found them to be a very caring group that rarely rarely says anything in zone chat. I have seen our guild called every bad name in the book you can think to call the Chinese but they don't reply. The racism/nationalism I see is coming from the Americans and I'm 100% American. Seeing it breaks my heart that people really feel the way the do over a game. Makes me wonder how bad their life must be for real.
    Skorp05 Z60 guild LYS