Thread: Can't login, facebook issue

Angry Can't login, facebook issue

Hi, I recently tried to use the diamond mine to bind my account to my new Facebook and now I can't login, it stops at 78% and says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again" every time I try to login. I have tried everything: I have disabled and re-enabled invasion on my facebook account, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have made sure that there is no Facebook account setup in my iPhone settings (Settings/Facebook) and I have emailed T4F but I am not getting a timely response. I, and many others, spend good money on this game and I would really appreciate it if I were able to log in or AT LEAST have my account shielded until I can log back in, seeing as how PVP is coming up in less than 12 hours. I have even tried logging in from another device, but to no avail.

Tap4Fun please fix this immediately. Alternatively, does anyone here have experience with this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Islavski View Post
    Hi, I recently tried to use the diamond mine to bind my account to my new Facebook and now I can't login, it stops at 78% and says "Account not yet bound to the game, try again" every time I try to login. I have tried everything: I have disabled and re-enabled invasion on my facebook account, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I have made sure that there is no Facebook account setup in my iPhone settings (Settings/Facebook) and I have emailed T4F but I am not getting a timely response. I, and many others, spend good money on this game and I would really appreciate it if I were able to log in or AT LEAST have my account shielded until I can log back in, seeing as how PVP is coming up in less than 12 hours. I have even tried logging in from another device, but to no avail.

Tap4Fun please fix this immediately. Alternatively, does anyone here have experience with this issue?
    Hi Stan! Sorry for the trouble. Please don't worry about your issue. I would like to explain to you that account binding has nothing to do with the diamond mine binding. Even you have bound your diamond mine with a new FB account, the account binding remains. I kindly note you that it seems that you are logging in your account with your new FB thus you met the error. Here is my suggestion.
    1.Try to recall your account is bound to which FB account.
    2.Go to FB app or website to log in the FB account which is bound to your game account.
    3.Restart the game and log in again.
    Thanks for your cooperation!