Thread: Emp

Emp

To my knowledge, EMPs only work on base. Is this correct? So they don't work on gatherers and occupiers?

Was curious, because I saw a post where someone said it did.

Would be a nice feature. It'd at least make some think twice before attacking gatherers and occupiers 😜

EasyKill #60
    Last edited by James Clemens; 02-14-2016 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Grammar

You are correct. EMP only works on your base. It is meant to deter people from attacking your base. However, I found this to be the opposite. If you have an EMP on, most people will just call for back up and they will rally you to ensure that they destroy anything inside your base.

My suggestion is to use EMP during pvp while you are out and about attacking others. It can buy you some time when attacking if the other person scouts you back. But to protect your base, use a shield.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Thanks John. Good advice. That is when I usually use it. Sometimes, when I'm playing defense, I will as well so their first hit is blind. I'm watching though in case of a rally or a t4 monster

Quote Originally Posted by James Clemens View Post
    Thanks John. Good advice. That is when I usually use it. Sometimes, when I'm playing defense, I will as well so their first hit is blind. I'm watching though in case of a rally or a t4 monster
    Yeah. Another good thing you can do before you pvp is use a march increase and send as many of your troops into the guild mine as possible. Try to leave only the units you will need for pvp on the base. That way if someone does catch you, you are not completely zero'd out.

If you check out my signature, there is a link to another post here on the forum about how to get the most out of your gaming experience. If you see something I missed, reply to the post and I will add it to the original post to help other players.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34