Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talent Points

Talent Points

Once commander level 50 is reached, talent points are maxed. Is it possible to still earn more talent points as there aren't enough points to really go around? Or is that all the points I get, and I must play shuffle the points forevermore?

I believe you will have to shuffle your points around once you hit 50 for what every you are doing at the moment. I could be wrong, but I believe you cannot get more talent points after that.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

That's too bad. I hope the missions change, otherwise the exp points from them becomes useless. It'll just be for the trinkets unless they change as rewards do for different level players.

Maybe something in the future since the game mentions prison lv25, courthouse, and cemetery and they don't even exist yet

In the game talent points will always be limited and you can never max out everything, you have to reset your talent points based on the activity you are doing.

If you are for instance constructing, doing research & gathering you would assign talent points just to them areas in the Economy section.

If you are doing any form of combat, you will then look at resetting for combat talents, you would aim to max out both tiers of Suv, Tank and Copter attack and also aim to max out both tiers of either total defence or total health depending if you are to be defending or attacking.

Beware, talents cant be reset and setup in a matter of seconds, you need atleast 1-2 minutes to get them set up, so be prepared for your current situations in combat.
    And never go out attacking/defending without being in combat talents, if you come up against someone that is, your going to get hurt.

Thanks punisher. I do that already, but always good advice for forum, as I learn so much reading other people's posts.

I figured it was a given as having to reset talent points is a possible ongoing income for tap. Was just hoping that exp points and goals to meet would continue.

As it stands now, I thought I was close to t4 until I hit lv9 on so many combat levels. Getting to lv10 in combat means having to max out talent in economy😩

One of my remaining fears is that maxing out economy will require maxing out defenses as well --I've ignored that portion of upgrading, because I don't use defenses.

So I'm really strong with t3 waiting in that long line for the t4 concert. 😜

I learned early, even if you won't use it, research it. Every research you do adds to your exp for talents, and increases your core power rating.

Were any of you around when missions would give you power? I'm unsure if they removed it though since I don't receive any power for completing it anymore. Still don't know if it replaced commander xp at the time or not since that was last year.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Yes, I do recall that, ticks me off it went away lol
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    Yes, I do recall that, ticks me off it went away lol
    I have 778,303 power from it though so I would have just below 10mil power without it.

Woulda been great to have kept it there.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Missions still give you power. If you go to your files you will still see a "missions power" section.