Thread: cannot login and starting games

cannot login and starting games

Why cannot login and starting game after msintenance or update server?

I can't login I've deleted app to redownload it and now it won't even download back on my phone. I've been cheated out of two 24hr shields on December 19 and 20 now since you guys updated game on 21 I'm unable to download or login. My base is unprotected because of you guys with the maintenance issues. I want my money back that I've spent on this game! You also don't answer people in a timely fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopkins Nedra View Post
    I can't login I've deleted app to redownload it and now it won't even download back on my phone. I've been cheated out of two 24hr shields on December 19 and 20 now since you guys updated game on 21 I'm unable to download or login. My base is unprotected because of you guys with the maintenance issues. I want my money back that I've spent on this game! You also don't answer people in a timely fashion!
    Can you give me more information on the issue you're experiencing? What type of device are you using? I'm sure there will be a compensation issued after the servers are stable again.

Hi I Dont get log on my game...its bind on Facebook.

Hola a mi me pasa lo mismo como puedo recuperar mi cuenta?

Neden oyuncu ismi yada maili ile şifreli giremiyoruz... Şifreli girilmeli oyuna.... Şifre ile giriş yok.. Bu düzeltilmeli

��������

Ich kann nicht Login

Troubles againnnnn

Grrrrrr ��������