Thread: March Speed - Advanced

Talking March Speed - Advanced

Hello Commanders!

As promised before Christmas, I told you all I was going to do some guides upon your request of what you want to know, I have more guides to follow after this that you requested however this is one I've been eager to share because there are very little people invasion that have even noticed this little trick!

Porting in on the enemie; why is this so important on which tile next to them you pick? Well your probably thinking there isn't any reason and any tweaks by the different angles you port on, I'm about to prove you wrong on this one, this is tried and tested and something I have had my guild using for months aswell as myself.

Successful Test Details;
    Units Type Used: T3 & T4.
    VIP Level: 4 & 12
    Units Used: 250k+ of Copter, Tanks & Suv.

The above details are what was part of my accounts involvement, so yes I tried this on a T4 account at VIP 12 and a T3 account at VIP 4, the march time did differ due to unit types used since T3 march faster than T4, but the trick works still.

The following pictures will give a simple example of the TWO spots that will make your march faster.

Slower:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	840

Faster:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	841

This will work on any area of the game, whether its attacking a base, scouting a base, a gather, a encamp/occupy.

Any questions?
    PM me ingame or on the forum or leave them below!
    Leave your thoughts and opinions here also and be sure to rate this thread!

Thanks!
    theMemphis - Z44

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Stiller View Post
    Whst about the other corners?
    They will be slower, only the 2 ticks shown will be faster

Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisherz View Post
    They will be slower, only the 2 ticks shown will be faster
    That's actually very interesting, and now that I think about it, it seems like the troops aren't travelling a whole tile when it's diagonal.

Thanks for the tip m8! I'm gonna see how it works lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    That's actually very interesting, and now that I think about it, it seems like the troops aren't travelling a whole tile when it's diagonal.

Thanks for the tip m8! I'm gonna see how it works lol
    Indeed, I have noticed this for a long while, even when I didn't clearly notice I always had the instinct to port diagnally on enemies, I eventually spotted the march time was atleast 2-4 seconds faster depending on troops sent and type.

Your welcome also

I've actually never thought of that before either and will be trying it out for myself.

It speeded up my time by 5 seconds if I moved cannons, so I see the huge difference lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Bump!!!

Hope some of the new forum users see this.

- Enjoy.