Thread: Have to authorize Facebook issue

Have to authorize Facebook issue

I sure hope this new update fixes having to authorize FB every time I switch accounts. There has been several updates since T4F made an update and has been a long time waiting for this to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Williams View Post
    I sure hope this new update fixes having to authorize FB every time I switch accounts. There has been several updates since T4F made an update and has been a long time waiting for this to be fixed.
    Hi Terry! Sorry for the trouble. This issue has been fixed in our update. But currently some players might not be able to switch FB account because of game glitch. We are now trying on it and we will fix it soon. Thanks!

Please tell me invasion cs do you gave me my units back when i got attack due to my absence on the game because of your updating problem until can't be resolved answer it tell me i have 400K mixed units t1 t2 t3 tell me please its important And you said. We provide shield to you base but I can't see that please secure my base until you resolve the problem don't waste our time and money it's precious please