Thread: Turn Off Tonya

Exclamation Turn Off Tonya

Give those of us who are experienced players the option to turn off the tutorial. It is time consuming and irritating to have to do this if we start new bases.

Although I'm not really someone to jump zones or create new bases (I've been with 1 account my whole time playing the game), I do agree since it just came up after this new update.
    Last edited by Asian; 02-17-2016 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Error
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I agree that this is extremely annoying. I was trying to attack a black crusader and I was given a tutorial on how to scout before I could lol

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    I agree that this is extremely annoying. I was trying to attack a black crusader and I was given a tutorial on how to scout before I could lol
    Yup, I tried to exit out of the game too and restart but it's just like nope you need to learn how to play the game.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I do think tanya could be useful, particularly after updates, if used to introduce us to new features so we don't hafta figure it out on our own
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    I do think tanya could be useful, particularly after updates, if used to introduce us to new features so we don't hafta figure it out on our own
    Agreed. But only for NEW features. How many of your accounts has she forced you to turn on the territory flag, then check the territory map, and tell you to TAKE OVER THE WORLD! If I had to hear that one more time I was going to find any base that had the name Tonya in it and bomb the hell out of it.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Lolol you ask difficult questions, making me count my bases��������
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel