Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T4f read asap. Update issue

T4f read asap. Update issue

ok so after this new update my device isnt compatible. Can u plz explain to me why a simple update changed it so much that I can no longer play!?!?!?
    Doom on you Mr Tango!

Hello Jac°b! Please post the specs of your device so Invasion CS will be able to determine whether your device is compatible or not anymore.

I've heard of this happening many times before, and that's because after all the new updates, devices can't handle it or it just doesn't work with every new addition. Don't take my word for it here, but you may need to use a new device if it doesn't work still.
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 same phone I have been playing this game on and the last two updates have said device is not compatible. Please fix this isssue. I better not get attacked and lose everything because of this issue. I will expect full goddam refund if that happens. Your glitches have cost me too much already.

Sorry for the trouble. Please clear the cache in Google Play to have a try again. Thanks!

And i have Apple iPhone 5s its not matter of a device dude its your update is bad last update is much better change it with last you spoiled all people hard work now we want to quit coz your bad performance of your update

Quote Originally Posted by Rudra Narang View Post
    And i have Apple iPhone 5s its not matter of a device dude its your update is bad last update is much better change it with last you spoiled all people hard work now we want to quit coz your bad performance of your update
    Hi Rudra! We have never found any iOS device incompatible issue. Could you please share more details of your issue? We are really sorry for the trouble but we will try our best to help you. Thanks!

My problem is: I can't switch my account i m in my farm account but i cant get back to my main account there is message come failure to get info i can't switch plz sir I request we love this game but the last update is very good its appreciated but this is not like bad graphics, cant login issue plz improve this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-17-11-52-38.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	842 here are the specs of my device
    Doom on you Mr Tango!

This happens to more and more players each update. The older devices will slowly be phased out of this game until only the newest devices work. I'm sorry that you've lost the game. i've had many players in my guild lose theirs for the very same reason and it's extremely inconvenient. However, you can try to download the APK version and play from your computer

Quote Originally Posted by Jac°b.LtD View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-17-11-52-38.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	842 here are the specs of my device
    Have you tied clear the cache in Google Play?