Thread: Problem with moderator

Problem with moderator

where do I find the list of approved moderators for zone chat? I would also like to know why any player has the position of moderator. These people would of course report any foul by their opponent while letting their teammates do as they wish. as a VIP 8, I find it disturbing that an opponent can put my monetary investment in jeopardy for the sake of gameplay.

Hi! Pleas don't worry about your issue. Our moderators in game will deal with the inappropriate behaviors according to certain rules. Since our moderator system is still in primary stage, sorry that we cannot give the full list of moderators. Our moderator will treat every player fairly. If you find any inappropriate or unfair behaviors, please report it to us the first time and provide us with some evidence. We will check your issue for you and we will deal with it. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

You'd moderator have silenced me several times for cursing. How am I cursing when your filter catches it and puts ****** in the place of letter. Theven moderators are out of control and I believe t4f needs to abandon this idea. When moderators are players, this is bias. I have pissed off all of your moderators because I feel it is unfair the players are moderator.please fix this!

Oh and I have provided customer service with screenshots for proof off ********* nothing has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Arthurs View Post
    You'd moderator have silenced me several times for cursing. How am I cursing when your filter catches it and puts ****** in the place of letter. Theven moderators are out of control and I believe t4f needs to abandon this idea. When moderators are players, this is bias. I have pissed off all of your moderators because I feel it is unfair the players are moderator.please fix this!
    You've been silenced numerous times for breaking the rules. Moderators give you warnings for what you're doing wrong. If you don't abide by the rules then obviously there will be consequences. By playing any T4F game, you agree to abide by the rules. If you have problems remembering the chat rules, then maybe you should read up on them.
    http://www.tap4fun.com/chat-rules/

The censor would block the inappropriate words in game as ******. If there are star words in the conversation, it shows that the player is using bad language. As for your feedback, thanks for your time to share your ideas with us. Our moderators has been trained and there are certain rules for them to deal with inappropriate behaviors in game. Meanwhile we would like to tell you that our moderator will treat every player fairly. As for the proof, please wait patiently and your issue would be taken care of. Or you could PM us your in game name and zone name, we will check for you. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sanders View Post
    Zac, got a life yet?
    I've always had one.