Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T4f read asap. Update issue

Yeah it was the first thing I tried. It now works, around 24 hours after the update went live I managed to update it so my guess is too many updating at one time? Idk I'm no computer expert but it seems logical.
    Doom on you Mr Tango!

Quote Originally Posted by Ewc1542 View Post
    iPad- game loads to 11% and says communication interference. Please fix asap. Tried all the normal fixes.
    Sorry. This issue is fixed urgently and we have delivered compensation for it. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    Ok, the Stuck at 11% on loading is BACK.. On both my Nexus 7 and BlueStacks... I get same error on both... "ERROR CODE 1". I am on a WI-FI connection, so I know my network is in good order.. I did a speed test on my network and I have 60MB down and 10MB up... So signal is STRONG.... Please fix this ASAP...

I've tried all the normal fixes as well..
    1. shutting down the Invasion App and reloading..
    2. shutting down FaceBook App and re-logging in.
    3. Delete Invasion, and Re-Download the app from Google Play Store
    4. Even turned off My Nexus 7 and rebooted my PC to make good and sure all processes were fresh...

Same result.. Stuck at 11% loading...
    This would have to happen when I'm trying to complete my Rebels..

So just to be clear, this problem is on BOTH my ANDROID TABLET "Nexus 7" and "BlueStacks" on my PC.. NOT JUST ON ONE of them, but BOTH........

-UPDATE- The game is now loading, and it seems to be downloading more updates... Is this how things will be from now on, every time there is an update to the game, we lose connection to the game for an unspecified time???
    Frustrating, but at least I'm back on.. Time to get back to those Rebel Kills..
    We are really sorry for it. The update is to optimize the server. We don't want our players to confront any log in issue with any update. We will try to avoid it. Thanks for your understanding!

Dear T4F,
    Please note that as of today a large number of players from every zone have banded together and will no longer support your game financially, nor will we promote it to others. In fact, starting today, we will be writing negative reviews on Apple App Store, Google Play, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
    You have very quickly destroyed this game with your sheer level of greed. To name just a few things:
    1) Event payouts should be getting better as zones mature yet, they just get smaller and smaller.
    2) In-game purchasing is ridiculously expensive for the low amount of items within the packs.
    3) Lags and glitches have resulted in people losing millions, yet you offer them ridiculously low reimbursement, if any at all. You also ALWAYS blame our internet connection. It's not our connection, it's your slow servers.
    4) The cost of items such as teleports, talent resets and shields is insanely high. The rewards for pvp are not even worth spending diamonds to buy those items.
    5) You rearrange buttons that people have gotten so accustomed to tapping in a certain spot just to ensure mistakes. And these mistakes can be costly. It takes programming time to move buttons around. Why not spend that time making actual improvements rather than rearranging stuff for nothing?
    6) There is a lot of disparity between t3 and t4 troops. The boosts are not logical and you've never been able to accurately explain why some attacks have different outcomes.
    This needs to be addressed and corrected.
    7) Most of the zones are incredibly under populated. Instead of continually creating new zones, you should be merging zones to increase the population.

The list goes on and on. We think these items clearly highlight the poor service you've been providing.

If you want people to continue playing and spending you need to make the packs have higher value and events need to be worth participating in.
    By now you are beginning to see the number of people joining the boycott. We suggest you appoint a public relations person to meet with us and discuss your timelines to deliver a solution.

Nice job.
    Last edited by Odin Thegreek; 02-25-2016 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tolbert View Post
    Dear T4F,
    Please note that as of today a large number of players from every zone have banded together and will no longer support your game financially, nor will we promote it to others. In fact, starting today, we will be writing negative reviews on Apple App Store, Google Play, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
    You have very quickly destroyed this game with your sheer level of greed. To name just a few things:
    1) Event payouts should be getting better as zones mature yet, they just get smaller and smaller.
    2) In-game purchasing is ridiculously expensive for the low amount of items within the packs.
    3) Lags and glitches have resulted in people losing millions, yet you offer them ridiculously low reimbursement, if any at all. You also ALWAYS blame our internet connection. It's not our connection, it's your slow servers.
    4) The cost of items such as teleports, talent resets and shields is insanely high. The rewards for pvp are not even worth spending diamonds to buy those items.
    5) You rearrange buttons that people have gotten so accustomed to tapping in a certain spot just to ensure mistakes. And these mistakes can be costly. It takes programming time to move buttons around. Why not spend that time making actual improvements rather than rearranging stuff for nothing?
    6) There is a lot of disparity between t3 and t4 troops. The boosts are not logical and you've never been able to accurately explain why some attacks have different outcomes.
    This needs to be addressed and corrected.
    7) Most of the zones are incredibly under populated. Instead of continually creating new zones, you should be merging zones to increase the population.

The list goes on and on. We think these items clearly highlight the poor service you've been providing.

If you want people to continue playing and spending you need to make the packs have higher value and events need to be worth participating in.
    By now you are beginning to see the number of people joining the boycott. We suggest you appoint a public relations person to meet with us and discuss your timelines to deliver a solution.
    Dear Keith,
    Thanks for you time to share your ideas with us. Please allow me to explain all of them one by one.
    1.Events payouts are not influenced by server but other factors, such as your HQ level, your power, your activeness and so on.
    2.We will forward your need to our relating department. We will take it into serious consideration.
    3.Lags and glitches can be caused by many issues. Internet is one of them. Your device or your device running shortage could also be the reasons. We are not blaming your internet connection but sometimes it might be the reason. Meanwhile we will constantly optimize our server to make our game running more smoothly.
    4.There are ways to gain diamonds, such as diamond mine, Rebel, guild bonus etc. The ways to gain diamonds can make for the cost of items.
    5.Can you tell it in more details? What is the button which has been rearranged?
    6.T4 troops is the most powerful troops in game. There must be a gap between T3 and T4. Or no one ever wants to get T4. How the boost are not logical? The boosts are just added one by one. If everything about the outcomes of attacks are explained clearly, there is no strategies at not. Our game could become easier but it would be more fun to find them out yourself with players in game.
    7.Feedback collected!
    Thanks for all your suggestions. We understand that you came to complain just because you love our game and you want our game to become better. Thanks for your support!

Yeah dude, just clear the cache, that works for everything