Of course as always, when Invasion fixes something, it always comes with a catch.

As of the new update, even simple actions in game causes Invasion to automatically share actions to your Facebook accounts. This is EXTREMELY abusive, I looked at my Facebook and saw within 3 minutes of playing, I had already had 5 automatic posts to my Facebook.

If you need further proof of this, go check your own timelines on Facebook.

The purpose of this post is:

1. Demanding Invasion fixes this (This is blatant abuse of the FB sharing system, and most likely violates their community guidelines)

2. Showing players how to stop Invasion for posting for them

3. Showing players how to submit Invasion to Facebook's Review and report Apps for spam

Stopping Facebook posts:

-Go to the Facebook settings menu (find the option by clicking the dropdown arrow in the top right hand corner)
-Click on the "Apps" Section
-Scroll over Invasion and click "edit settings" (may appear as a pencil icon)
-Unselect the checkbox (blue circle with a check in it) that gives Invasion access to your friends list
-Unselect the checkbox that allows invasion to post for you
-Click the dropdown box and select "No" when it asks to give you notifications

Reporting this to Facebook:

-In that same window, click "Report App" at the bottom
-Select "Im reporting this app for spam" and click continue
-Click "Submit to Facebook for review"
-Click "Done" to exit the window

Invasion, Be Warned:

I will be documenting this post, and if it is removed or you try to restrict people from seeing this, I will report you to the FTC and similar government organizations for consumer rights violations. Even if you are in your right to spam people's social media accounts, you have no right to restrict information regarding how to disable it.

Thanks
Hail Hydra
Governor of Z34