Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Not Log In To My 2nd Account

Can Not Log In To My 2nd Account

Anybody having problems logging into multiple accounts???....I'm stuck in my farm account and can't get into my main base....When I try switching accounts thru Facebook, it says account info not found.....Someone help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Texano Garay View Post
    Anybody having problems logging into multiple accounts???....I'm stuck in my farm account and can't get into my main base....When I try switching accounts thru Facebook, it says account info not found.....Someone help!!!!
    I have the same problem (((((((( please fix asap, i want to participate in the rebels event

Nvm, just reinstall the game, it worked for me

Kevin....I reinstalled the game....Now I have the reverse problem....At first, I could only get into my farm account and not my main account....Now I can get into my main account but not my farm account.....UGGGHHH!!!.....😖🔫.....lol!!!

And i have Apple iPhone 5s its not matter of a device dude its your update is bad last update is much better change it with last you spoiled all people hard work now we want to quit coz your bad performance of your update Same problem

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. As for the FB account switch issue after update, we will try to fix it as soon as possible, and will compensate accordingly then. Appreciate your patience.

Please tell me invasion cs do you gave me my units back when i got attack due to my absence on the game because of your updating problem until can't be resolved answer it tell me i have 400K mixed units t1 t2 t3 tell me please its important

Please tell me invasion cs do you gave me my units back when i got attack due to my absence on the game because of your updating problem until can't be resolved answer it tell me i have 400K mixed units t1 t2 t3 tell me please its important

I also have the same issue, to log back into my account I had to uninstall the app reinstall.

This is not a good feature.