Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Update iPhone multiple account login issues

For players who have encountered Facebook login/switch issue, whose error code is “Fail to get account info, please try again” , this issue has been taken care of preliminarily. You could log in your Facebook account as normal. Please restart the game to have a check. For those who want to switch Facebook accounts, please double click the Home button, shut down the background running of our game and then restart the game to switch your accounts. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will fix this issue completely as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Problem with FB account login on iPhone

Hi Invasion CS. It seemed this problem happened again. I’m facing the same problem like previous user. Not able to use FB login to multiple account. It only allow me login to my single FB account.
    Last edited by Pharmakon; 07-07-2018 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Removed User ID

Ughhh, I simply tried to add/clarify part of what I typed and poof, editing = deleted! User error I'm assuming >

At any rate lol, try this:

1. Log into game and then click MORE and then Account and then 'Log out'
    2. Open up facebook and log out of that profile
    3. Login to whatever FB is attached to the game profile you want to load.
    4. Log back into game and click 'Facebook login'

This should fix what your issue and you shouldn't have to do this every time. Just when it gets dropped from historical data.

Hope this helps,

Pharmy

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

I did logout from invasion follow with my Fb account. When I tried to login invasion but invasion still prompt another FB account not the account that I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Khaw View Post
    I did logout from invasion follow with my Fb account. When I tried to login invasion but invasion still prompt another FB account not the account that I wanted.
    What type of device are you using? (make and model please)

ρнαямαкση

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Same here, unable to change accounts, just returns back to the account I logged out of

Please confirm you are following this steps in this order:

1. Logging out of game (More → Accounts →Logout)
    2. Open Facebook app and logout of it
    3. Login to the Facebook associated with the base you want to load in-game
    4. Reload Invasion app and click Facebook login when you get the prompt for it

Then the base appears in your historical data and you don't have to be logged in to the FB attached to each base.