Thread: Preselecting attack March composition

Preselecting attack March composition

Hi invasion, I have a suggestion that can improve gameplay, how about adding in tactic centre the ability to select the percentage composition of each unit type in a March e.g you can put 25% Tank 25% suv 25% copter and 25% artillery, so everytime you press queue all it automatically selects the percentages put in tactic centre, this will greatly improve reaction time as currently you have to manually select the composition which takes time and ofcourse you can make this optional people can turn it on and off

I think personally how it already is makes the game better and require more 'skill' into having fast reactions. As you keep playing and get used to fast paced situations you will notice how I mean and you will have certainly learnt to be faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Elba View Post
    Hi invasion, I have a suggestion that can improve gameplay, how about adding in tactic centre the ability to select the percentage composition of each unit type in a March e.g you can put 25% Tank 25% suv 25% copter and 25% artillery, so everytime you press queue all it automatically selects the percentages put in tactic centre, this will greatly improve reaction time as currently you have to manually select the composition which takes time and ofcourse you can make this optional people can turn it on and off
    I love this idea. I was just thinking about this the other day. Maybe they could let you set up squads with your units. And you can choose how the squads are established.
    33% each of tank/suv/helicopter for rebels & attacking
    100% cannons for gathering
    etc
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

I really like this too. It's like having your attack and defense set-ups ready, but this is with attacks. I also think that we should be able to have two set commander talents that we can easily switch between. I've had that in other games before and I MISS it lol

btw I'm moving this to the correct section "your invasion"