Thread: Spamming my Facebook.. NOT Cool!!

Angry Spamming my Facebook.. NOT Cool!!

After the update to 1.29, every action you do is spammed to your Facebook page.. This is not cool..
    Some things have an option to post on Facebook, and you can uncheck that, but not everything.

This isn't a bug, but is a problem. I don't like to have my Facebook page spammed with all the activities I do in this game.. I don't mind posting that I play the game, but to have hundreds of post about each and every action I do in the game, posted about on my Facebook page is OVERKILL...

Tap4Fun, you need to fix this..............................................

Two big Examples of Spamming...
    Pennies From Heaven and Rebels!!!
    I don't need these things posted on my Facebook, each and every time I do those activities..
    There is NO option to not have those spammed to my Facebook..
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 02-17-2016 at 03:35 PM.

I've noticed this happening from some recent updates. It's a nice marketing tactic on their end, but can be a bit more annoying for us who have our main Facebook accounts bound to Invasion. All you need to do is go into Invasions settings through Facebook. And for settings for posting to walls, have it set to "only me." That ensures that you're the only one that will see it.

Quick Fix for this:

1- Log into FB
    2- Go to settings
    3- Go to apps
    4- Click on the Invasion edit tool (pencil)
    5- Uncheck the selection that allows Invasion to post on your behalf.
    6- Then choose who can see the post and set it to ONLY ME (That way, if you forget to uncheck a box, it only shows up to you and not the world)
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

but for the diamond mine to function, you cant have it only post stuff to just you.. That is how I understood things..

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Smith View Post
    but for the diamond mine to function, you cant have it only post stuff to just you.. That is how I understood things..
    The Diamond Mine is only affected if you take away the games ability to see your friends list.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Hi guys! We are really sorry for the it. This not-cool-spamming-function has been closed. Please have a check. Thanks!