Thread: Latest update

Latest update

Why.............................

Why do we now have to click on each of the rss on our base to collect...WTF, leave it alone for gods sake, all you are doing is pissing about and making the game worse.....

Concentrate on making the game stable and testing properly before rolling out updates, if they are even needed....

Getting seriously bored now.........I've already sold two accounts.....gonna be more soon if this keeps up...

Quote Originally Posted by NormanD View Post
    Why.............................

Why do we now have to click on each of the rss on our base to collect...WTF, leave it alone for gods sake, all you are doing is pissing about and making the game worse.....

Concentrate on making the game stable and testing properly before rolling out updates, if they are even needed....

Getting seriously bored now.........I've already sold two accounts.....gonna be more soon if this keeps up...
    1 - It is against the TOS to sell your accounts. You gave them to someone and they appreciated it so much they gave you something in return.

2- The manual collect is bonus rss. Your regular rss still accumulates like normal.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Thank for saying this cause so stupid that we have to do that now

Collecting rss in the new update

You going to lose more and more players if you keep this update. And everyone that I've talked to hates this update, it's not just me so please do us ( the people play your game ) a favor and don't make this game like clash of clans and other games that make you tape to collect rss!

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    2- The manual collect is bonus rss. Your regular rss still accumulates like normal.
    from 2 post up...
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Come on guys, tap are progressing the game further and further, this update benefits you.

You still produce as normal, the extra rss you can tap on isn't what you'd usually produce, it's a bonus from tap.

It not only gives you extra rss, but sometimes you get the chance to get a chest you will get EXTRA DIAMONDS. so please stop complaining.

bonus or not. i dont like it. its kind of annoying if you ask me. atleast since its bonus give us an option to turn it off or hide it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie Simms View Post
    bonus or not. i dont like it. its kind of annoying if you ask me. atleast since its bonus give us an option to turn it off or hide it seriously.
    They should've given an overview of the new features since some people don't understand how it works too lol
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian