Thread: lags

lags

The new update is hell to my tab. My ram is only 800 mb i already chose the lowest graphics in settings, but when i go out from my base and shows the map, my game crashes! Is there a way to make this game graphics worse so i can PLAY? Pls reply, thank you.
    Sincerely, Diamonicly zone 104

I'm sorry for your issue, but the only thing CS can and will tell you is to get a better device. I myself have already lost an r4 this month because his device is "no longer compatible" with the game. With each update there are more and more players lost because their devices just aren't good enough to handle it. Sorry :/

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonicly View Post
    The new update is hell to my tab. My ram is only 800 mb i already chose the lowest graphics in settings, but when i go out from my base and shows the map, my game crashes! Is there a way to make this game graphics worse so i can PLAY? Pls reply, thank you.
    Sincerely, Diamonicly zone 104
    Hi! We are sorry for the trouble. Our game works better on RAM 1GB and above. But we are now working on developing more devices. We are trying hard to make our game work smoothly for more devices. Meanwhile we kindly suggest you to clear the cache, close other apps background running to leave as much RAM as you could and play our game with stable network. Sorry for the inconvenience but please believe that we are working on it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    I'm sorry for your issue, but the only thing CS can and will tell you is to get a better device. I myself have already lost an r4 this month because his device is "no longer compatible" with the game. With each update there are more and more players lost because their devices just aren't good enough to handle it. Sorry :/
    Sorry to hear that, Allie. If he don't mind, he could just download the APK of our game on our website and then install to his device. He could play our game even his device is not compatible. But the game might not works so perfectly. We are sorry for the trouble but we just want to bring a better gameplay to our customers.

..wow i owe you alot, did everything you said and it worked! I can get out of the base! Once i realised my total cache is 700mb... Cleared it and poof. Freedom arrived

..wow i owe you alot, did everything you said and it worked! I can get out of the base! Once i realised my total cache is 700mb... Cleared it and poof. Freedom arrived
    Glad to hear that it works for you. It's our pleasure to help you with your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Glad to hear that it works for you. It's our pleasure to help you with your issue.
    I heard that t4f are going to update the game and one of the feature is to help laggy device. Cool!

I heard that t4f are going to update the game and one of the feature is to help laggy device. Cool!
    We are always working on making a better game.

My game crashes once every 3 to 5 minutes ever since this update. I'm used to the game crashing 5 to 10 times a day, but not this much. Isn't there some way you can make the server bigger or something? I'm on an iPad 2 but no other game I play on it crashes. The Internet is steady all the time. It's just this game and I've invested a lot of money in it. I would really like to maintain and build on my investment, but these game crashes are making it impossible.

Well I went back into the game and got booted after 2 minutes. I guess I'll try logging in tomorrow or the next day in hopes that it's fixed. But I will not invest another dollar into it until the connection gets fixed. Good luck guys.
    Last edited by Joshua Manuel; 02-17-2016 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Manuel View Post
    My game crashes once every 3 to 5 minutes ever since this update. I'm used to the game crashing 5 to 10 times a day, but not this much. Isn't there some way you can make the server bigger or something? I'm on an iPad 2 but no other game I play on it crashes. The Internet is steady all the time. It's just this game and I've invested a lot of money in it. I would really like to maintain and build on my investment, but these game crashes are making it impossible.

Well I went back into the game and got booted after 2 minutes. I guess I'll try logging in tomorrow or the next day in hopes that it's fixed. But I will not invest another dollar into it until the connection gets fixed. Good luck guys.
    Hi Joshua! We are sorry for the trouble. We kindly suggest you to re-install the game to check if the crash issue would be improved. Meanwhile we kindly suggest you to leave more space for our game, close other apps background running. Thanks!