Thread: Cannot access my account

Cannot access my account

When trying to log in and start game it says that this version of the game cannot be played on my device.
    I have been playing this game on my device for over 5 months, can this be related to the most resent updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cotcamp View Post
    When trying to log in and start game it says that this version of the game cannot be played on my device.
    I have been playing this game on my device for over 5 months, can this be related to the most resent updates?
    Are you playing on android or apple?

Have you updated to the most recent version of the game from the PlayStore?
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

This happens to more and more players each update. The older devices will slowly be phased out of this game until only the newest devices work. I'm sorry that you've lost the game. i've had many players in my guild lose theirs for the very same reason and it's extremely inconvenient. However, you can try to download the APK version and play from your computer

Não consigo fazer log in no jogo Invasion! Minha internet esta funcionando, tanto é que estou enviando esta mensagem !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cotcamp View Post
    Hi Ken! May we ask what is the error code you met? If it is a device-not-compatible issue, please go to Google Play to clear the cache then download our game again. Thanks!