Thread: Research center prize bug

Research center prize bug

I've been the top donator for the past two days for the guild research center and have yet to receive any of the prizes offered for being the top dontater please fix this problem.
    Wyatt EARP ZONE 37 GUILD LEADER 01%.

Did your daily donations add up to 50,000 points?

You must have 50k daily donations and 300k weekly donations to receive those rewards.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Don't remember just know I was the top donater and why should it matter how many points I get as long as I'm the top donater.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Lamb View Post
    Don't remember just know I was the top donater and why should it matter how many points I get as long as I'm the top donater.
    The game creators set those marks for the prizes. (50k minimum for daily and 300k minimum for weekly prizes).
    Keep track of how many points you have each day and screenshot when close to midnight UTC time (the time you see when on the map).
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Well that's bullshit just a way to get more money from people I don't think it should matter how many points you get just as long as your the top donater

Well that's bullshit just a way to get more money from people I don't think it should matter how many points you get just as long as your the top donater
    Although it's annoying in big guilds and everything, imagine someone donating once in their own guild and getting all that free stuff every day & week lol.

Should be a little bit less though, especially with the weekly one since that's 500K. I've gotten there like once and now I have no diamonds
    AND HIS NAME IS...

Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Asian View Post
    Although it's annoying in big guilds and everything, imagine someone donating once in their own guild and getting all that free stuff every day & week lol.

Should be a little bit less though, especially with the weekly one since that's 500K. I've gotten there like once and now I have no diamonds
    They lowered the weekly down to 300,000 now. :-)
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Hi Anthony! If you are still confused by it, you could contact us from in game customer service and we will investigate it for you. Thanks!