Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave your comments on 1.29.0

Good

There are some people who are just spamming our zone chat with illegal purchases outside this game I will reported several times but no action I thought that 1.29 version will have one mute button so we can mute those irritating people in zone chat we can't communicate properly there are just continually posting vip13 10m resources blah blah rest all is fine and excellent please add one mute button so we can mute players like that
    IGN- TAruN077
    Zone- 114

GŘzel oyun geršektende gŘncellemler ile dahada gŘzel olmus

S.Ó herkeze

GŘzel oyun geršektende gŘncellemler ile dahada gŘzel olmus

Scout location /zone 92

Hi dear Mr/Mrs administrator
    How are you ?
    I want to broach a issue with you about new apdate of the game

Scout location :

As you know the scouter location is hidden , cause of that we can't carefull about our base , resource , units and enemy's !!
    Without location and scouter details we can do nothing !! Without any reaction at the moment, we can't recognition our enemy's , and he/she will have all our statics !!

Anyway please tell me that what we should do against that !?

Please try to find a way to resolve this problem , exactly this is a problem for us !!
    Or add another capability to arrive at enemy location !

This is our protest ...

I'm waiting for your responding

Best regards
    Mozaffar. / zone 92

This is my mail: man4ger@gmail.com
    Last edited by Mohammad Mozaffari; 02-21-2016 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Zone 92

I like it because you can select now the resolution of the graphics of the game. But there's one i didn't like when you updated the game, it's the background music of the game, i like the music before. And change the music when there's scouting in base or attacking.
    That's all

Red Crown
    Zone:53

Super version!!! Il faudrait mettre un bouton de sÚlection pour utiliser les packs de ressources permettant de choisir le nombre que l'on veut !! Ce serait super pratique.

Bonnes amÚliorations. C'est un plaisir de pouvoir suivre les tutoriels. Il manque juste la possibilitÚ de partager avec l'alliance les rapports d'attaque. Ce serait un grand plus pour apprendre des autres joueurs et comprendre ensemble quand on se trompe d'option. Merci pour ce jeu addictif 😉👍🏻

This game is good early and good now. Love this game. Best game ever what I was player.
    THANKYOU T4F. ZONE 50 DIEHARD87

Quote Originally Posted by 卡卡西 View Post
    Invasion 1.29.0 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, weĺll look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments.

Attachment 860

Activity Time: From 18/2 at 10:30 UTC to 21/2 at 15:55 UTC

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, weĺll pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command
    Merhaba b÷lge 90mezapotamya hŘkŘmeti tŘrk oyunculara ayrımcı tavırları vardır bu oyuna para veriyoruz ÷nlem almanızı rica ediyorum aksi taktirde oyunu bırakma kararı alacağız