Thread: [Balanced] Resources gathering event

Lightbulb [Balanced] Resources gathering event

Hello commanders

well i really want to suggest for the [Resources gathering] event to get some balanced .. usually all players focus on energy oil & steel, sometime some cash. on the event the highest priority for the player to gather is the cash obviously cuz it has the highest pts.

we face overfood in the zone, food tiles cover the zone. we face issue sometime to find energy, steel and sometime oil ,, and all of that cuz no one care about gathering food, we get tonz of food packets so who cares about gathering food !!

i hope you to look into that because its becoming an real issue for the players now, maybe by do some balance for the event and make the food the highest priority fix this issue.

looking forward to hear from you
    best regard

Completely agree!

Food should be the top point earner and they should run the gathering event 4-6 times a week at varying times so people in all time zones around the wold can participate in at least one every week.

Food overpopulation is a HUGE problem in EVERY zone and devs really need to find a way to balance out the rss tiles.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

I don't think this will fix the issue. As it stands, all one needs to do to max prizes and even rank in gather events is watch the countdown and withdraw from the mine at last moments of event. For the plan to work, the mines would either need to be not counted toward event collection( please don't do this) or offer only partial points to encourage gathering outside the mine for event points.
    Aside from this, encourage guildies to weekly clear any food within say 60km of their bases. Also, bear in mind that if your guild hives, you'll need to venture out to gather because a concentration of bases with any substantial size will quickly leave the area surrounding the hive a barren wasteland with little to no RSS and even very few crusaders.
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    I don't think this will fix the issue. As it stands, all one needs to do to max prizes and even rank in gather events is watch the countdown and withdraw from the mine at last moments of event. For the plan to work, the mines would either need to be not counted toward event collection( please don't do this) or offer only partial points to encourage gathering outside the mine for event points.
    Aside from this, encourage guildies to weekly clear any food within say 60km of their bases. Also, bear in mind that if your guild hives, you'll need to venture out to gather because a concentration of bases with any substantial size will quickly leave the area surrounding the hive a barren wasteland with little to no RSS and even very few crusaders.
    They could make the gather event a 12 or 24 hour event and raise the points to get the prizes. Also, make the top tier a prize something that will give player an incentive to do so, such as 1000 or 2000 diamonds.

Or, an even better idea, they could fix their game and assign each rss "x" amount of tiles so that we don't get such a HUGE disparity between food to other tiles ratio. There should never be 4-5X or more of food tiles over all other tiles in a zone. This is a programming issue. Someone didn't think the RNG through for rss when they put it into place. This has been an ignored issue from the inception of the game. And in my opinion, something the devs could easily fix. I think they need to spend the next 1 or 3 updates only adjusting in-game mechanics instead of adding new features.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

really nice to hear you ,, everyone has his opinion ,, simply i just say ti make an eye on the food issue