Thread: Computer operated Farms

Computer operated Farms

Once again the farm we reported before is back up and running

I currently am trying to upload the pictures. In zone 92 there was a computer operated farm, or that's what we assume, 60-100 accounts working perfectly in sync to transfer rss to one shielded bases"l, which then transferred to one player named 777. t4f said they banned this farm accounts, but could not do anything to the person benefitting from these accounts as they weren't breaking the rules... The accounts he was using to break the rules were... Makes sense.... But once again the farm t4f said they had banned is back up and running, with the same player taking millions from it and t4f refusing to do anything... Makes me wander if it is because of his VIP 13... Well we have many VIP 12's in our zone who are not cheating, and personally I think they should get a refund from t4f if they refuse to do anything to the players cheating. One of the hardest parts of T4 is resources, and this player has now over a billion of each rss through cheating. And still t4f do nothing about it. Suggest you do not waste your money as the game is not being monitored fairly

I don't like what I'm hearing. I don't want to spend money on something that someone is allowed to cheat at.

Tap4fun, if what he and others will eventually do is not considered cheating, then you need to redefine your rules. This blatant cheating. It's real people with real money playing --NOT BOTS AND HACKS

The number one most boring thing in this game is TIME SPENT. Things grow at a snail's pace, gather at a snail's speed even with gathering master activated, not to mention time spent having to watch the processes so you don't lose troops.

Everything is designed to move slowly as to generate more income for your organization --I get that. I'm perfectly willing to either wait years and do it the free way or spend some
    money to hurry up the process.

I am not willing to spend and wait and wait and spend, if others are allowed to exploit the game and you do nothing about it. That is not fair to anyone

I mean really. What could be more friggin boring than watch a plane move slowly across a computer generated map to arrive at a computer generated oil field to gather for an hour WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND WATCH NOTHING HAPPEN, HOPING THAT NOBODY COMES ALONG SO THAT NOTHING CONTINUES TO HAPPEN?

We do it, because it's competitive with real people having to do the same boring poo as us. When someone else does not have to do this, it becomes a dead game that nobody will want to play anymore. Because it's not really competitive anymore

Really surprised I didn't see a response to the original poster.

EasyKill zone60

Hopefully you posted this in the bugs section. That usually gets an answer.

in no game u grow for 1-2 days. it takes time.Free to play game means that most of the game content is been provided for free,in some games android or windows u have to subscribe to have the few more features open.such example is SWTOR.but in every game if you buy game currency(in the case of Invasion u buy diamonds) u advance faster.considering that for example lvl 21 HQ that give u 50,000 more trops cap of the march and free march slot take u 60 days i think game speed is good.most not to say all games are made in way that u cant advance for 2-3 days and be top 1 player.thats normal ,otherwise it wouldnt be interested.
    The logic behind Invasion and the reason why its was made on Android platform then they make for OS(Android is more used platfom than OS when it comes to use of smarthphone-most becouse of the price and the ability to change phones more often or get nearly same smartphone hardware on lower cost) is so ppls dont spend way too much time and can access it from everywhere.This game has many classes that play from school boys/girls that are 7-8 year to 40+ years that spend there free time between breaks at school/univercity/work/meatings so u cant demand game go tho 1 day.Buying diamonds is way to advance faster and in every game this is very expensive if u aim for top ranks.
    Last edited by roskata; 02-25-2016 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mikhael Fawaz View Post
    I currently am trying to upload the pictures. In zone 92 there was a computer operated farm, or that's what we assume, 60-100 accounts working perfectly in sync to transfer rss to one shielded bases"l, which then transferred to one player named 777. t4f said they banned this farm accounts, but could not do anything to the person benefitting from these accounts as they weren't breaking the rules... The accounts he was using to break the rules were... Makes sense.... But once again the farm t4f said they had banned is back up and running, with the same player taking millions from it and t4f refusing to do anything... Makes me wander if it is because of his VIP 13... Well we have many VIP 12's in our zone who are not cheating, and personally I think they should get a refund from t4f if they refuse to do anything to the players cheating. One of the hardest parts of T4 is resources, and this player has now over a billion of each rss through cheating. And still t4f do nothing about it. Suggest you do not waste your money as the game is not being monitored fairly
    thats not neceserry to be computer tho,it can be several players with multiple alts for rss.game rules dont forbid it .if i remember the rules right they dont forbid bots too

Please post the zone and coords again. We will take care of it as soon as possible. I'm really sorry about this same thing again...