Thread: Value for money?

Value for money?

As you can see, there is now a movement to stop spending on this game until matters are resolved around connectivity, frequency of ZvZ, zone mergers and value for money where packs are concerned. Despite continuous complaints you, tap4fun, ignore or dire grad the problems in this game. I will not buy any more packs and will possibly stop playing altogether until I see action on the points above.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lovell View Post
    As you can see, there is now a movement to stop spending on this game until matters are resolved around connectivity, frequency of ZvZ, zone mergers and value for money where packs are concerned. Despite continuous complaints you, tap4fun, ignore or dire grad the problems in this game. I will not buy any more packs and will possibly stop playing altogether until I see action on the points above.
    stop playing then more RSS, Crusaders, and room for the people who enjoy the game and don't complain about packs you don't have to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lovell View Post
    for ur info its not movement,its a kid with boycott that speak more than he know(thinking ...let me sing with few more birds and T4F will screw the game to suit the demands of my group)
    http://invasion.tap4fun.com/forum/sh...!!-Feb-21-2016

i explained simple why cant be done,if u like go read there is tons of literature both on books and on the web.no company will pay you your phone bill so u can play game,no company will mess its entire database with all information to make zone merge happen cuz then ppls will go cry where are there half characters.

as for paying-none force u to pay its why game is called "free to play" u pay just becouse u dont know patience and how to play without money.
    Last edited by roskata; 02-23-2016 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1 View Post
    stop playing then more RSS, Crusaders, and room for the people who enjoy the game and don't complain about packs you don't have to buy.
    I really don't think you want that. The more people who quit this game the more boring the game will be for you. The more you will have to turn against your friends in order to actually fight in pvp. If you say things like these, then you've never been in a dead zone.