Thread: Feb 29 update

Feb 29 update

This update includes a very bad idea. Stopping the guild mines from feeding guild reserves is a horrible idea. The guild research center is fed by not only the millions in player food donations, but also by the guild reserve. Upgrading the research center costs heavy resources, cash in particular. Essentially, the small guilds with limited territory have the inability to mass a large reserve without the mine resources. So taking the mine feed taxes small guilds unfairly and places them at a marked disadvantage.
    If this is what you want to do, then either include a players option to donate to guild reserves, or the ability to upgrade guild buildings etc from player resources....this is one idea that might had been better off asking the players opinion first.
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

I totally agree. The Mine is on GUILD LAND. So any and all things farmed from it, should be allowed into the Bank Reserve. Same as ANY other resource farmed on guild territory... If the Guild Mine will not contribute to the resource bank, then we should all boycott the super mines.. They cost too much to build and to not have them give back is a waste of our time and resources.... It cost 100k in coins which comes out of the guild wages, just to build a mine. Let alone the man power it takes to get one built in a timely fashion... We could use those 100k in coins to go towards actually paying people their wages. And the time it takes to build a super mine, we could just send people out to farm what we need. Just as we used to before they introduced the Super Mine into the game..
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 02-28-2016 at 06:54 PM.

If u haven't done it yet,wait till u upgrade the research center. Loads of RSS comes out of guild bank
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Really sorry for it. Guild mine runs counter to the territory design. Our tech team just want to encourage players to take more lands. I have forwarded your feedback. We will collect more feedbacks regarding this setting. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Really sorry for it. Guild mine runs counter to the territory design. Our tech team just want to encourage players to take more lands. I have forwarded your feedback. We will collect more feedbacks regarding this setting. Thanks!
    I agree with Malo on this one. Taking away the Guild Tax Bonus is VERY WRONG considering amount of coins and personnel time put into making them work.

IF you are going to go thru with taking away the guild tax bonus from the mine, you need to remove the 100k coin cost AND boost gathering speeds by 50-70+%.

-------------
    On a somewhat unrelated, but related note, I think that if you are in a guild, you should be able to choose the amount of GATHERED rss that goes to the bank above the standard 10% bonus. If I gather a tile or from the mine, I should be able to say I want 10-20-30-40...-100% of it to go to the Guild Resource Bank. This would be another way to get people to gathering, as it would be teamwork to build up the bank for hard times. More people would gather the OBSCENE amount of food tiles if they knew it wasn't going to burn away in their bases. You would have to choose BEFORE you start your march how much is going where. 50% to bank, 50% to base, etc.

And to stop critics in their tracks before they start, any rss that is PRODUCED in any base CANNOT be sent to the Guild Bank, only GATHERED rss.

-------------------

And while we are talking rss tiles.... The MAJOR disproportionate assignment of rss is appalling. In our Zone, Food accounts for 56% of the rss tiles available. In Zone 22, that percentage is even higher. Something needs to be done about it. There are 5 rss types. The devs/tech team need to assign a static 20% to each rss. When you empty an Oil tile, a new one should spawn somewhere on the map. Because the current RNG that is being used is not working at all.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Another issue about the new update is releasing commanders from base by nuke which is in favor of monument holders that are high spenders if those not holding monuments holding commanders of that guild can't give challenge by making their slow growth since they don't have to fight for it just nuke the base when player is offline. I am against this new change in update.

Your basically shutting the small guilds out of the game. This only benefits the guilds that have already spent a ton of money and collected a large amount of territory. When the smaller guilds attempt to move into a better gathering area they will be stomped on by the large guilds. Then the smaller guilds will just quit. And then your larger guilds will quit as they have no one to battle anymore. Then you Lizette game.

Private First Class
    In zone 141 we rarely gather on our lands and only rely on mine coz those chineses will hit us even outside pvp... t4f needs to re-update the guild mines from feeding guild reserves..