Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave your comments on 1.29.1

Here are 5 suggestions for improvement!

1. When transferring from the game Invasion to tap4fun in order to give yu the desired feedback, we shouod not have to log in if our game was already attached to Facebook. Please find a way to transfer it. Logging in is a real bother.

2. In our Items section, in the Resources tab, I would like the simulator chips and coins to be found at the TOP of the list. I have to constantly scroll to the bottom.

3. In the Map mode, when marking a resource or a base, it would be helpful to have a Select feature and check boxes to easily delete several old marks at a time.

4. In that same feture of marking resources in map mode, it would be nice if the list returned to where it left off, instead of popping back to the top. It s causing a lot of scrolling to get back to where I was in checking my marks.

5. While you are at it, it would be nice to have temporary storage for more than 50 marks. (Several I keep to know where hives are.)

So, again I have sent valuable feedback. I would love a gift in return! ��������. Thank you! I love to play Invasion!
    Happy First Anniversary! xXSTORMXx, Zone 80

Attachment 877

Activity Time: From March 2nd at 10:30 UTC to March 7th at 10:30 UTC

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, we’ll pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command[/QUOTE]

Love the shooting gallery, hate that the Anniversary Blessing Bag gives out resource items, it doesn't say that it does and 500 diamonds for some resources is not nice

The game is amazing and I love the things I learned especially the shooting gallery

ok

Ok...ddjdj jjjjddjhj. Hjjj uj j. J

The Anniversary Blessing Bag doesn't give out what it claims to give out. I've bought 3 bags and got a regular item. It did not give me what the description says. I should have gotten either a Willow Twig, Sunflower, Maple Leaf or a Legendary officer material. Not a regular resource item. What a lie. I stopped buying the bag because after wasting 1500 diamonds and not getting any of the items described it pissed me off. I feel cheated & ripped off.

Also, speaking of getting ripped off. Every time I click on the bonus resources and the 3 boxes appear for me to choose and I pick the box with diamonds, it never gives me the diamonds. This bug should have fixed by now. I'm owed at least 5k in diamonds. Again I feel cheated & ripped off.

spox

Nom fajnie fajnie . Działa spoksik

My chat crashing all the time and know it locked up sometimes when I use chat to karl007 zone 81

Thank you
    Information :

Pseudo Joueur : ( Master Sefa )
    Royaume : (
    227 )
    Château Level : ( 15 )

Lien profil Facebook : ( https://www.facebook.com/Sefa.Kokmese/ )

Chaque discussion est bonne , tant que vous respectez les règles du forum

Good,bad and ugly. The good is, I like the manuevering building, although I think some premium prizes should be included in it, similar to how the rebels are set up.
    The bad,...kinda glitchy. Translator is spotty, mail system lags, and game freezes when accessing diamond mine.

The ugly...removing the guild reserve contribution tfrom the supermines is horrible. Unfairly strains small guilds. If that's the direction you want, then allow player contribution to guild reserves to help offset high costs associated with guild buildings
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Z#110 - SniPerQ8i

I see that there no prizes for finishing all Log in Missions.

I suggest to point a prize for finishing all the 14 missions depend on the lefted time.
    Like ( if you finish the all Missions and there is a time left 2 hours X 100 diamonds, So you get 200 diamonds)

Regards,