Thread: diamond mine zone 218

diamond mine zone 218

The diamond mines in the new zone 218 dont recieve diamonds anymore from gifts. We all have more than 200 friends but only displays 1 or 2 friends.

The invite function works perfectly.

We have missed 2000 dimes per account now because it has been 2 days. This is setting us back because our guild all uses this.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Silverwing86

Can i please get a response? We are falling behind like this. I would like it fixed and given compensation to everyone in zone 218 with a bound diamond mine. 1000 dimes per day since this server started.

" sorry for your inconvenience. We have tried it, and find it works perfectly. Try using a better network, or forward complaints to Mark Zuckerberg. Obviously Facebook has bandwidth shortages"
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Van Dijk View Post
    The diamond mines in the new zone 218 dont recieve diamonds anymore from gifts. We all have more than 200 friends but only displays 1 or 2 friends.

The invite function works perfectly.

We have missed 2000 dimes per account now because it has been 2 days. This is setting us back because our guild all uses this.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Silverwing86
    Sorry for the delay of reply. It's because that the two continent doesn't share a same database. The diamonds could only be sent within the continent. Please kindly have a check. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry for the delay of reply. It's because that the two continent doesn't share a same database. The diamonds could only be sent within the continent. Please kindly have a check. Thanks!
    If I am not mistaken, the diamond mine is attached to your friends list on Facebook and you should be able to send diamonds to anyone on your Facebook friends list who also plays the game.

Has this changed? And if so, why was no one notified of this change? If this is yet another change to your gaming system, it is also another example of a FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE with your customer base/players about IMPORTANT changes/information.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

diamond mine issue and Turkish translator

I have same issue I'm in Zone 68 this was working OK 4 days ago and now only about 12 people showing up and get red message across middle of diamond mind reading you don't have any Facebook friends who have bound their account to the diamond mine at present! I'm not happy as so far the 4 days that I've not been able to use the mine I've lost 4K in diamonds. To top it of if I go into mine as well to check if fixed the game then completely freezes. First I thought it was my devise so I did a factory reset of the whole thing yet still did it. I then went onto a different devise still no joy so reset that nothing. It's not the Internet either I have a 250mb fibre optic line. But just incase you say it's the Internet I went to a friends house 80 miles away on a completely different provider and does not work there either. So it's a fault in the game itself. I've asked my guild the same if they have issues with the diamond mine and they report the same as well it's not working. I would like some sort of compensation as I've lost 4K of diamonds so far and tomorrow will be yet another 1K loss I would like all these diamonds sent back to me considering while it's not working I can't claim my diamonds from my friends and I can't send them diamonds either to help them. Would like a response to this as this is my favourite game and I have 6 accounts with you and pay good money I don't want to have to close down my account but there has been to many bugs lately it's bad enough your latest update has stopped us from being able to translate the Turkish language and we have some members in our guild who are Turkish and find it hard to speak English and can't understand us as they have the same problem translating us to their language. Please respond.

Many Thanks

Thomas Cutts
    Zone 68
    DarkMasterUK
    Guild MSJ Kharma1

Quote Originally Posted by john35 View Post
    If I am not mistaken, the diamond mine is attached to your friends list on Facebook and you should be able to send diamonds to anyone on your Facebook friends list who also plays the game.

Has this changed? And if so, why was no one notified of this change? If this is yet another change to your gaming system, it is also another example of a FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE with your customer base/players about IMPORTANT changes/information.
    This is not a change. It's because the two continents don't share the same database. Everything is separate in the two continents. It's the logical that how the two continents work. Thanks for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Cutts View Post
    I have same issue I'm in Zone 68 this was working OK 4 days ago and now only about 12 people showing up and get red message across middle of diamond mind reading you don't have any Facebook friends who have bound their account to the diamond mine at present! I'm not happy as so far the 4 days that I've not been able to use the mine I've lost 4K in diamonds. To top it of if I go into mine as well to check if fixed the game then completely freezes. First I thought it was my devise so I did a factory reset of the whole thing yet still did it. I then went onto a different devise still no joy so reset that nothing. It's not the Internet either I have a 250mb fibre optic line. But just incase you say it's the Internet I went to a friends house 80 miles away on a completely different provider and does not work there either. So it's a fault in the game itself. I've asked my guild the same if they have issues with the diamond mine and they report the same as well it's not working. I would like some sort of compensation as I've lost 4K of diamonds so far and tomorrow will be yet another 1K loss I would like all these diamonds sent back to me considering while it's not working I can't claim my diamonds from my friends and I can't send them diamonds either to help them. Would like a response to this as this is my favourite game and I have 6 accounts with you and pay good money I don't want to have to close down my account but there has been to many bugs lately it's bad enough your latest update has stopped us from being able to translate the Turkish language and we have some members in our guild who are Turkish and find it hard to speak English and can't understand us as they have the same problem translating us to their language. Please respond.

Many Thanks

Thomas Cutts
    Zone 68
    DarkMasterUK
    Guild MSJ Kharma1
    Hello Thomas! Please don't worry and give us more details so that we could help you with it.
    1.Do you mean you don't have any friend on the sending list now? Could you please share a screenshot of the sending page?
    2.Have you checked the inviting page? Could you please check if the friends used to be on the sending page are now on inviting page now?
    3.Are you using multiple diamond mines?
    4.Have people in your zone who confront the same issue contacted us yet?
    5.How is the translator working? Is it in blank? Or the message don't change even you click the translation button? Please kindly share a screenshot of it.
    Thanks for your understanding!

Hi tap4fun. Thank you for your answer. Now we have clarity about this.

We did not know this before we moved to the second continent. If we would had known we would not have gone there. Is There a way you can reinburse for this misunderstanding in any way? We love this game and spend alot of money on it. Please fix something in the meantime for the facebook issue until we get enough players on this continent to give us dimes. There are enough but we cant find them in between the continent 1 players.

Thank you for your reply and i hope you can help us in any way.

Silverwing86

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Van Dijk View Post
    Hi tap4fun. Thank you for your answer. Now we have clarity about this.

We did not know this before we moved to the second continent. If we would had known we would not have gone there. Is There a way you can reinburse for this misunderstanding in any way? We love this game and spend alot of money on it. Please fix something in the meantime for the facebook issue until we get enough players on this continent to give us dimes. There are enough but we cant find them in between the continent 1 players.

Thank you for your reply and i hope you can help us in any way.

Silverwing86
    Really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will try to optimize the system warning when moving to another continent. We kindly note you that even though you could not send diamonds across continent, you could still invite players in other continent to get rewards. Sorry that we could not make any compensation. Besides we kindly suggest you to add more friends in your current continent to get more diamonds. Thanks for your understanding!