Thread: assign zones

assign zones

I think that new zones need to be assigned to either Chinese or non-Chinese to allow non Chinese players a chance to have zones

I think this is a terrible idea. And borderline racist. You are basically asking them to create 2 separate games.

And while they are being overly stingy with the data and metrics, it appears that they are moving to make the opening of zones more fair game for anyone who joins by blocking jumper guilds for a "certain period of time" that has yet to be divulged or discovered.

The reason the game is seeing such a large influx of Asian players is because it is finally fully available in those markets. If you look at all the earlier zones, it is primarily non-Asian zones because they could not yet play.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

There was no such racist anything in that , go look at the map and tell me how many zones are Chinese if the game just opened for the how the he'll are they dominating so many zones , my opinion to open zones is to help other countries have a chance to play , I just looked at the new zone and there are so many Chinese hq 15 and above and it hasn't been open long so they stopped the jumping to give fair play but that only helps the Chinese spend and dominate with out a fight

Every single player has the same opportunity of join a new zone and dominate it. There is absolutely no need to have certain zones for specific players. There may be a large amount of Chinese dominated zones, but what can you expect? Tap4Fun headquarters are in China, so you can assume a large amount of players are from there. As the game slowly opens to other regions then you can expect to see other zones dominated different.

Dear John35 you thought this is racist idea? and what when Chinese guilds attack before pvp after pvp in pvp and everyday who no Chinese? without premium t3 100 K units development 20 days and you everyday start game from zero. i was HQ20 300k t3 and deleted game because governor and he friends Chinese racist in gameplay zeroed every guild who no Chinese. This is racism. swabo11 zone 104

Quote Originally Posted by Német István View Post
    Dear John35 you thought this is racist idea? and what when Chinese guilds attack before pvp after pvp in pvp and everyday who no Chinese? without premium t3 100 K units development 20 days and you everyday start game from zero. i was HQ20 300k t3 and deleted game because governor and he friends Chinese racist in gameplay zeroed every guild who no Chinese. This is racism. swabo11 zone 104
    That problem would revolve around the Governor and how he runs his zone. There are other zones who do the same exact things to specific players. Its nothing new. And it is not just Chinese players who dominate zones who do it.

this is good? because they pay the players ?