Thread: Feedback - Hidden Bottom UI

Lightbulb Feedback - Hidden Bottom UI

Commanders! In order to simplify the game interface, apart from main base view, when you go into sub-pages, bottom UI will be hidden (as pictured below). What do you think? Please leave your valuable comments!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	banner4(2)(3).jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	888

Activity time: 9/3/2016 10:30 - 11/3/2016 08:00( UTC)

Activity Rules: Please write your opinion in the comments section and leave your gaming name and Zone number. After the Activity ends, we will randomly select 20 commanders who left their opinions and give each of them 1000 diamonds.

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

================================================== ============

Winner List:

PeaceMaker80 - 34

The reward will be delivered in 48 hours! Please then check them in "My Items" .

Invasion High Command
    Last edited by Susan; 03-14-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Exchange code

How i get my exchange code, spender, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Thohero View Post
    Commanders! In order to simplify the game interface, apart from main base view, when you go into sub-pages, bottom UI will be hidden (as pictured below). What do you think? Please leave your valuable comments!
    I like this idea. It allows more of the interface to be seen, plus you get to enlarge it for easier handling.

PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    How i get my exchange code, spender, thank you
    Seriously dude? You try to hijack a thread as opposed to... I don't know... using the search feature? As far as your answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Downs View Post
    There are two kinds of codes in game. Here are what they are for...

Invite codes: Are android only. You each have an invite code that you can share with the world, but each player can only use an invite code once... ever. You cannot use an invite code even if you start over on a new zone. The invite code gives you and the person who used the code free stuff. therefore if someone gives you their invite code feel free to type it into invite code. But only do it on the account you intend on playing forever because it only comes once.

Exchange codes: These are codes that you can get from tap from events such as "glorious guild" events. I have received them from players from time to time, but those are just very generous players who are sharing their wealth :P

hope this helps
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

Лично мне идея нравится!!! и мне так будет удобнее