Thread: Tile respawn Clarification

Tile respawn Clarification

Could I please get a clarification on the effectiveness of a food only day to help non food RSS respawn. Our zone seems to be split on if it is an effective method or not. It is my understanding that clearing an abundance of food tiles makes no difference in the respawning frequency or amount of other RSS.

I would like to hear from a moderator on this issue as it is causing a mess in the zone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Spena View Post
    Could I please get a clarification on the effectiveness of a food only day to help non food RSS respawn. Our zone seems to be split on if it is an effective method or not. It is my understanding that clearing an abundance of food tiles makes no difference in the respawning frequency or amount of other RSS.

I would like to hear from a moderator on this issue as it is causing a mess in the zone.

Thanks
    It does help. But it is only temporary. The game uses RNG to distribute tiles, and for some reason, food has a higher priority & drop rate.

Our Zone is over 50% food. And Zone 22, my old zone is probably close to 60%.

Having a food gathering day is like putting a band aid on a bullet wound, it slows the bleeding, but only for the few hours that you actually do it.

This is a developer issue that has been ignored over and over and over, even though we have asked repeatedly that something be done about it.

As I have stated in the past, the devs/tech team need to make each rss static with 20% each at all times.
    PeaceMaker80
    Zone 34

It's true that this is an issue, however I do not know how or if it will ever be fixed. It does help temporarily, but not long enough