Thread: facebook account that the state is bound to be input

facebook account that the state is bound to be input

Hello Invasion managers and players. 152 connected to my facebook account on the server but you can not log into my account, please inform me about it. I have invested money to this account and can not login. I want to make up for my damages.

Server: #152
    Coordinate: X: 208 Y: 419
    Headquarters name: Basturk

Quote Originally Posted by Murat Aksu View Post
    Hello Invasion managers and players. 152 connected to my facebook account on the server but you can not log into my account, please inform me about it. I have invested money to this account and can not login. I want to make up for my damages.

Server: #152
    Coordinate: X: 208 Y: 419
    Headquarters name: Basturk
    Hi Murat! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please share the error code with us? Thanks!

Hello Invasion Cs, error code is not available, unfortunately, the game opens up all over again I try to take the game through facebook on the phone, and I can not make entry into the game. I invested in my wasted so much money to go? Do need, and I want you to meet my grievance. I have been back in the game because I had not log in to my game and I want to also meet these damages

Hello Invasion Cs, error code is not available, unfortunately, the game opens up all over again I try to take the game through facebook on the phone, and I can not make entry into the game. I invested in my wasted so much money to go? Do need, and I want you to meet my grievance. I have been back in the game because I had not log in to my game and I want to also meet these damages
    Sorry that I am confused about your issue. But I have checked for you. There is on account at #152 X: 208 Y: 419. And there is no user named Basturk in zone 152. We kindly suggest you to give more details of your issue and give us the accurate information. Thanks!

Hello Invasion CS-game coordinate information;
    #: 152 X: 392 Y: 226

Hello Invasion CS-game coordinate information;
    #: 152 X: 392 Y: 226
    Still on base at #: 152 X: 392 Y: 226. How about you pm me your in game name and zone number?

Hello Invasion Cs, I gave above 152 server that coordinates uncle and my name Basturk players, respectively.

Hello Invasion Cs, I gave above 152 server that coordinates uncle and my name Basturk players, respectively.
    I am really confused by your issue. Please tell us your issue clearly so that we could help you. Thanks!