Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: graphics stuck on concise mode

graphics stuck on concise mode

After the latest update my graphics are stuck in concise mode which is keeping me from being able to see the territory colors on tiles as well as not being able to see bases burning when attacked or being able to distinguish between black crusader forts and outposts. When I try and click on best performance graphic mode it tells me my device doesn't support a higher setting. I never had this problem before this update. I appreciate it if you can help me. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as the update and still not fixed. My screen name in Invasion is DevGru. I'm in zone 16. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hammond View Post
    After the latest update my graphics are stuck in concise mode which is keeping me from being able to see the territory colors on tiles as well as not being able to see bases burning when attacked or being able to distinguish between black crusader forts and outposts. When I try and click on best performance graphic mode it tells me my device doesn't support a higher setting. I never had this problem before this update. I appreciate it if you can help me. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as the update and still not fixed. My screen name in Invasion is DevGru. I'm in zone 16. Thank You
    Hi Michael! Sorry for the trouble. Could you please kindly check if it works now? We have optimized the graphic restrictions in the update now. Thanks!

I've tried it and it's still not letting me switch from Concise mode to best performance. I'm still getting the message that switching to a higher setting is not compatible with my device. I still cannot see territory tile colors and still cannot distinguish between crusader forts and outposts as well cannot see when a base is on fire when attacked.

I've tried it and it's still not letting me switch from Concise mode to best performance. I'm still getting the message that switching to a higher setting is not compatible with my device. I still cannot see territory tile colors and still cannot distinguish between crusader forts and outposts as well cannot see when a base is on fire when attacked.
    We have made an optimization for some devices. We collected some feedbacks that some devices could not keep our game running smoothly with better graphics. Therefore we made this optimization that some devices could not switch graphic to guarantee the fluency of our game. Thanks for your understanding!

As for the colors and other issue, that's because the resources are still downloading. To get it resolved, please make sure to wait for some more moment in game(online not in the backend) and don’t logout the game to have a check. Thanks!

This is happening to me also. I have restarted tablet. Uninstalled game and reinstalled it. Have gone to tap4fun download page and downloaded the apk. Have left game logged in and open for 20mins. Have changed accts and still can't see the territory lines, colors, or tell the difference in rebels and black crusaders. Stuck in concise mode also. My tablet is 2 months old and worked fine the other day.

I have Uninstalled the game again and reinstalled it and it did a quick update. Still can't see grid lines of territory and the colors. BC of all levels are the same. Can't gift from chat function anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Kuehner View Post
    This is happening to me also. I have restarted tablet. Uninstalled game and reinstalled it. Have gone to tap4fun download page and downloaded the apk. Have left game logged in and open for 20mins. Have changed accts and still can't see the territory lines, colors, or tell the difference in rebels and black crusaders. Stuck in concise mode also. My tablet is 2 months old and worked fine the other day.
    Hi Bee! The colors and lines need some time to be downloaded. Please wait online. As for the concise mode, we made this optimization that some devices could not switch graphic to guarantee the fluency of our game. This is because collected some feedbacks that some devices could not keep our game running smoothly with better graphics. Thanks for your understanding!

I have left my tablet up and open to the game for 36 hours and still can not see the grid lines colors or the bases on fire or the letters on the territory tiles. It is not still downloading the things missing. I have heard from several other players that they are having the same issue. This is something that has started since the server update on 3/15. Makes it hard to play and battle if you can't see the territory lines or the bases on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Kuehner View Post
    I have left my tablet up and open to the game for 36 hours and still can not see the grid lines colors or the bases on fire or the letters on the territory tiles. It is not still downloading the things missing. I have heard from several other players that they are having the same issue. This is something that has started since the server update on 3/15. Makes it hard to play and battle if you can't see the territory lines or the bases on fire.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us more information for better investigation.
    1.A screenshot of it
    2.Your device type and os version
    Thanks!