Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie accts cheats changing game

Newbie accts cheats changing game

I have been playing for almost a year and the newbie Accts created that can use newbie ports to flip a tile instantly out of pvp have wrecked the game. I have mailed tap4fun 3 times with no reply. This bug or cheat changes the game as they can port a newbie acct in then flip tile then port a main in instantly out of pvp when you might have marches out that you would otherwise hold to protect your base. I have lost 5 mil power and 100k troops due to this cheat. I have screenshots of players who created at least 10 newbie accts for this reason. Tap4fun needs to change this and reply to my complaint.

No answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ingleson View Post
    I have been playing for almost a year and the newbie Accts created that can use newbie ports to flip a tile instantly out of pvp have wrecked the game. I have mailed tap4fun 3 times with no reply. This bug or cheat changes the game as they can port a newbie acct in then flip tile then port a main in instantly out of pvp when you might have marches out that you would otherwise hold to protect your base. I have lost 5 mil power and 100k troops due to this cheat. I have screenshots of players who created at least 10 newbie accts for this reason. Tap4fun needs to change this and reply to my complaint.
    I see tap4fun replied to many comments after mine but nothing on my question? Have I not spent enough money to get a reply?

I see tap4fun replied to many comments after mine but nothing on my question? Have I not spent enough money to get a reply?
    Hi Chris! I am checking every post one by one. Please give me some time.

Ok I have sent in screenshots of player and time as well as the tiles he opened up out of pvp. Please let me know if you would like to see them.

Sounds like someone found a way to steer ran domain ports

Newbie accts could not port in your guild territory out of PVP. That's what you get if you try to teleport to owned territory.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp7d745c28.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	903

Totally agree hack?

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Newbie accts could not port in your guild territory out of PVP. That's what you get if you try to teleport to owned territory.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp7d745c28.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	903
    Yes I know this. That is why I reported emailed with screenshots but have not had a reply yet. I lost 5 mil power and 100k troops because of this bug/hack/cheat. I am waiting for answers how he did it and what tap4fun is going to do. I have payed money and feel that I have been cheated because of a player that has figured out how to hack the game. Hopefully they will reply soon.

Also there was many players that witnessed this in real time.

Is it possible they exploited a weakness by writing to memory and "guided" a random port to a desired location.

It was done twice right beside my base both times the newbie ported in and out and the main base ported in simultaneously. Then attacked.