Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newbie accts cheats changing game

it happens, a big guy in out zone took advantage of this bug and zeroed 2 big guilds unexpectedly, that suck

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ingleson View Post
    Also there was many players that witnessed this in real time.
    Please don't worry. As you have contacted us, we will get back to you and help you with your issue. Please wait patiently. Thanks!

Hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Please don't worry. As you have contacted us, we will get back to you and help you with your issue. Please wait patiently. Thanks!
    Thank you I am waiting. With your own reply tells me that it was a hack/cheat and with game rules what he did should have Been impossible. Very difficult to invest and play right now if tap cannot fix this.

Thank you I am waiting. With your own reply tells me that it was a hack/cheat and with game rules what he did should have Been impossible. Very difficult to invest and play right now if tap cannot fix this.
    There might be other way to do it, Chris. We will check for you.

Really?

There might be other way to do it, Chris. We will check for you.
    Hmm if there is another way wouldn't that still be considered a cheat then? Everybody I have spoken to about it has said shouldn't have been able to do it. Your own reply says it cannot be done. I've played for about a year and have never seen it before. I have still been waiting patiently it's been about a week with no personal reply to my screenshots that I sent. I have contacted Google play to see what my options are because seems to me tap4fun doesn't have answers in their own game. To lose 100k troops equalling 5 mil power that I had to purchase to build them then loose them in a situation that everyone agrees should not have been able to be done is a little concerning do you not agree?

Hmm if there is another way wouldn't that still be considered a cheat then? Everybody I have spoken to about it has said shouldn't have been able to do it. Your own reply says it cannot be done. I've played for about a year and have never seen it before. I have still been waiting patiently it's been about a week with no personal reply to my screenshots that I sent. I have contacted Google play to see what my options are because seems to me tap4fun doesn't have answers in their own game. To lose 100k troops equalling 5 mil power that I had to purchase to build them then loose them in a situation that everyone agrees should not have been able to be done is a little concerning do you not agree?
    Have you checked your mail box even spam box for our reply? If you still don't get any reply, please pm me your mail address. Thanks!

Not pvp

Have you checked your mail box even spam box for our reply? If you still don't get any reply, please pm me your mail address. Thanks!
    I just received reply and very upset. tap4fun response was that it was PVP. It was not. I have played this game for awhile and I know when pvp is. I have shared tap response with other players that witnesses it and they want to share there screenshots as well. tap had given times of the player and they don't even match the time that I had screenshot. So there is a cheat and Tap has no idea how they did it. I replied that if it was pvp like they falsely claim show me proof that I received points or prizes for his troops that were destroyed. They can't because it was not PVP. I have asked them to review times again because that have made a mistake.

Chris,

Please send a copy of those screenshots to jmadsen318@outlook.com. There is a US attorney that is looking into a possible class action suit in the 5th Circuit US Federal Court against the game maker if blatant, systematic cheating can be proven by the game makers.

Thank you.

This is also going on in zone 64 every day

Quote Originally Posted by James Madsen View Post
    Chris,

Please send a copy of those screenshots to jmadsen318@outlook.com. There is a US attorney that is looking into a possible class action suit in the 5th Circuit US Federal Court against the game maker if blatant, systematic cheating can be proven by the game makers.

Thank you.
    I can do that. The answer they gave me that it was PVP like I didn't know how PVP works made me laugh. I have another 2 screenshots I sent yesterday when a Chinese player did the same thing. This time I screenshot the event screen. I'm thinking when they don't have an answer or do know but can't fix it they just ignore you or give you a response that they just make up. They have somehow been able to manipulate the UTC time. I have 2 screenshots taken 10 min apart but the UTC time is 24 hours different.
    Last edited by Chris Ingleson; 03-24-2016 at 02:37 PM.