Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newbie accts cheats changing game

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ingleson View Post
    I can do that. The answer they gave me that it was PVP like I didn't know how PVP works made me laugh. I have another 2 screenshots I sent yesterday when a Chinese player did the same thing. This time I screenshot the event screen. I'm thinking when they don't have an answer or do know but can't fix it they just ignore you or give you a response that they just make up. They have somehow been able to manipulate the UTC time. I have 2 screenshots taken 10 min apart but the UTC time is 24 hours different.
    How about you pm me your mail address and I will check it further for you? Thanks!

How do I pm you?

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    How about you pm me your mail address and I will check it further for you? Thanks!
    How do I pm you?

Click my name-Private Message.

newbie ports can't even port onto an enemy territory during pvp.. Newbie Ports can only work on unoccupied tiles, or on the tiles of the same guild, if the newbie is in a guild. But can't in or out of pvp jump and flip an enemy tile.. You used to be able to use a Newbie Port to flip an Enemy Tile During PVP, and ONLY during PVP, but T4F removed that feature back in January or 1st week in February... At least that is the case for the zone I'm in, Zone 27......
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 03-26-2016 at 06:08 AM.

So what is going on with this bug yet again before pvp start most of our guild is zeroed when all the land around us is occupied by us yet they can jump in the middle of the hive and start attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Walkden View Post
    So what is going on with this bug yet again before pvp start most of our guild is zeroed when all the land around us is occupied by us yet they can jump in the middle of the hive and start attacking.
    Hi Mark. Sorry to hear that. Please contact us from in game customer service for better investigation. Thanks!

I had previously posted a thread concerning this newbie teleport occurence. A person in this forum said that it is legal gameplay. I really think it's one of the largest exploits to date.
    SO.... I will share with you the step-by-step procedure for taking anyone's tile, in any zone, outside of PvP Event.

1. Start a Newbie account.
    2. Teleport the Newbie account to the other Continent (across the sea from the tile you wish to take). You MUST cross the Sea.
    3. Teleport the Newbie account back across the sea onto the tile you desire.
    4. Join the Newbie into your Guild.
    5. Teleport the Newbie away.
    6. Teleport your base onto the stolen tile.
    7. Kill whoever you just ported next to.

If proper timing is used, this move can be devastating even to someone of much greater power.
    Make 20-30 of them to crash an entire government in a single day.

I hope this clarifies things... and if this is not legal, please let me know. I get burned every day this way. I have already described this here and was told it's fair gameplay.

z217 [R*H] M217
    Last edited by InTheWoods; 03-29-2016 at 06:29 AM. Reason: text correction

Quote Originally Posted by InTheWoods View Post
    I had previously posted a thread concerning this newbie teleport occurence. A person in this forum said that it is legal gameplay. I really think it's one of the largest exploits to date.
    SO.... I will share with you the step-by-step procedure for taking anyone's tile, in any zone, outside of PvP Event.

1. Start a Newbie account.
    2. Teleport the Newbie account to the other Continent (across the sea from the tile you wish to take). You MUST cross the Sea.
    3. Teleport the Newbie account back across the sea onto the tile you desire.
    4. Join the Newbie into your Guild.
    5. Teleport the Newbie away.
    6. Teleport your base onto the stolen tile.
    7. Kill whoever you just ported next to.

If proper timing is used, this move can be devastating even to someone of much greater power.
    Make 20-30 of them to crash an entire government in a single day.

I hope this clarifies things... and if this is not legal, please let me know. I get burned every day this way. I have already described this here and was told it's fair gameplay.

z217 [R*H] M217
    Sorry that it has caused you so much trouble. I have forwarded your feedback to our project team. We will make optimization for it in the future. Please give us some time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Sorry that it has caused you so much trouble. I have forwarded your feedback to our project team. We will make optimization for it in the future. Please give us some time. Thanks!
    Happened to me twice this week. Already chasing good players out of game. You don't have any more time. Or bubble everyone till you figure it out. No point in playing if you have to choose between building and bubbling.

So almost a month and this had still not been fixed it don't take that long to fix

FIX IT NOW