Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost account and guild.

I have checked for you. The last login time for your friend's alt account l2016-03-03 22:34:58 UTC. It seems that your friend has logged in another account. His account is bound to FB. Please tell him to get on it accordingly. Besides there is a new feature which can get the leadership changed since the last version 1.29.4 update. I would like to introduce this function more clear for you. If the guild leader didn’t get online for enough 1 month and your guild owns active players, system will send the R5 a mail to inform—if he didn’t login game within 3 days, then the leadership will be transferred to the highest ranked member who login game within 10 days. If there are several members of a same rank, the leadership will be handed over to the one with most donation. If the donation is same, the leader will be randomly selected. Thanks!

Yes i know but after that time he is not avaible to login to that account because that phone he was bind on broke up and he forgot logins.

Quote Originally Posted by DeImAnTaS View Post
    Yes i know but after that time he is not avaible to login to that account because that phone he was bind on broke up and he forgot logins.
    Then he could contact us from in game cs to ask for unbind.