Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave your comments on 1.29.4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Invasion Ops

Lightbulb Leave your comments on 1.29.4

Invasion 1.29.4 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, we’ll look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FM20160309-1.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	910

Activity Time: From 25/3 at 07:30 UTC to 27/3 at 15:55 UTC

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, we’ll pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command

================================================== ====

Winner List:
    In-game Name-Zone

A888 - 225

Rewards will be delivered in 48 hours, please wait in patience.

Enjoy the game!

Invasion High Command

28th March, 2016
    Last edited by Susan; 03-29-2016 at 06:37 AM.

When you go with troops to occupy or rally.... The update records what grouping of your troops that is used last. Then when you get ready to send out a plane again...it is preset. That can be handy, but often it is incovenient to reset them all to zero manually. Please add an. Unqueue All. Button next to the queue all one. That way its quicker and easier to do the resetting of each to zero.

Bug with the update

Quote Originally Posted by Susan View Post
    Invasion 1.29.4 version is already online! What do you think about the new content in this update? Your suggestions are what we focus on and your advice is what spurs us on, please let your opinions be known! No matter whether it is to do with in-game bugs, or troublesome controls which frustrate you, we’ll look into every issue you bring up and make the required adjustments.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FM20160309-1.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	910

Activity Time: From 25/3 at 07:30 UTC to 27/3 at 15:55 UTC

Activity Details: Please leave your suggestions and advice for the new version in the comments section, along with your character name and zone number.

Activity Rewards: After the activity ends, we’ll pick out 20 random players who have left version improvement comments and game info, and reward them with 1,000 diamonds.

Notes:
    1.You can post multiple replies, but each person can only receive rewards once.
    2.Rewards will be distributed within 4 days after the event ending.

Thank you for your support of Invasion!

Invasion High Command

*****when I restart all of my boosts on my ipad, now after the update, the number of boosts declines by 1 each ...like it should, but the boosts dont actually start, and the small icon (boost arrow) on the left, remains dark. So i have wasted abut 10 boosts (I tried to use two sets since I forgot that it didnt work earlier that day.)******

please i cannot open my accounts and have bought a new pack for the zvz i need help pls i dont want lose what i build pls

I have a problem with 1.29.4. After the last update, when trying to give troops the game closes. I've tried dozens of times and all of them the game ended. I use a galaxy note 4. currently play in Zone 64.

problem solved. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. when I returned the problem had been resolved. thank you

Worst update to date, full pages cause problems, your 4 pages deep reading a report, mail or whatever you are doing, you get attacked, by the time you back out you don't have time to counter, release heroes/reinforcements to shield. The troop memory function could be good, but in accurate, and slows down attacks. (Maybe a preset button or two instead). The log rewards are worse and you need to be on for hours to complete. Some of us have lives and jobs and can't be on for 8-10 hours a day. Taking away the gifting of medals and lvl 3 packages was a bad idea. Many people gift those as guild rewards or to return a favor for reinforcing, assisting in an attack and a variety of other things. Very disappointed with it not to mention the bugs since.

Don't play then I work 10 to 14 hours a day and find time

The are playing in the game are too slow???

Gut am Update finde ich die Speicherung der zuvor eingestellten Truppenstärke. Was mir nicht gefällt ist die Änderung der Rekrutierung: als Anwerber kann ich keine neuen Spieler mehr sehen und so auch nicht einladen. Wie soll man neue Spieler für das Bündnis rekrutieren? Ein ganz dickes Minus! So können die älteren Zonen nicht überleben!