Thread: Gifting warrants and cuffs

Gifting warrants and cuffs

Can you please make it easier gift these items?

When using our own items, we get the option of 10X or 50X. With warrants and cuffs needing to be in the thousands for buildings, it would seem the multi option would be more efficient.

Do you really want us to sit there and tap a button 1000 times? I'm spending diamonds to do this, so I don't know what the problem is

Anyone else out there agree with me?

I was going to post about this too thing is James u can only accept 200 coz that's the amount your inbox is maxed at.

But we really need bigger gift options for cuffs and warrants

Hi. This idea has been forwarded to our project team already. They are considering it and trying to find a better way. Thanks!

Thanks for your replies

Quote Originally Posted by Invasion CS View Post
    Hi. This idea has been forwarded to our project team already. They are considering it and trying to find a better way. Thanks!
    Hi mate , i post a problem i faced but No one from invasion support comment on it !!!!
    The subject name : Speedups item

I hope u guyz check it asap
    Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Zuhair Abadiya View Post
    Hi mate , i post a problem i faced but No one from invasion support comment on it !!!!
    The subject name : Speedups item

I hope u guyz check it asap
    Best regards
    Sorry for the delay. Your post has been take care of.

I post about in gift FB topic
    Worst thing is you can get it only 200 items max as suvenir from otheres
    When you send or receive warrants from others a lot of you just lost or other lost cos its not enough room in inventory for such presents giving , at list in higher lvl of HoW or prison where you need 3500 or 4500 to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Jura Onthemove View Post
    I post about in gift FB topic
    Worst thing is you can get it only 200 items max as suvenir from otheres
    When you send or receive warrants from others a lot of you just lost or other lost cos its not enough room in inventory for such presents giving , at list in higher lvl of HoW or prison where you need 3500 or 4500 to upgrade
    Thanks for your time to share it with us. This restriction for reward center indeed might cause some trouble when sending warrants and cuffs. Currently I kindly suggest you to send or receive the cuff carefully to avoid any unnecessary loss. And we will consider to make a bigger center. Thanks!