Thread: Troop Production is slow, what am I doing wrong?

Troop Production is slow, what am I doing wrong?

Here's my build so far:

HQ18
    Commander level 45.
    Lab level 18
    Armory level 17
    Production speed increase as listed in armory 214% (from 13 Mints)

My Commander Talent for Unit Production I is at 15/15
    My Research level for Unit Production as listed in combat tab is 1/1
    My Research level for Unit Production as listed in the production tab is 6/10.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are nearly max for my HQ level, yet my unit production levels appear *MUCH* slower than anyone I talk to about it yet we can't figure out whats wrong.
    In my armory(17) when I drag the slider for a troop production all the way over I max out at
    1937 troops produced requiring 10 hours 16 minutes and 52 seconds for S3 Wasp, Kodiak and Eagle.
    1937 troops produced requiring 13 hours 42 minutes and 30 seconds for S3 Cobra.

This is much slower than anyone I talk to and I cannot build an army at this rate. What Am I doing wrong?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**I've tested a little with more Armories, and have discovered just as their description says: that I can produce more troops with less clicks (in one production session) but not in less time. I'll use simple numbers just for an example that is easy to follow...

I find that (for example only) 1 armory can produce 100 troops in 1 hour, at a max session.
    I find that (for example only) 2 armories can produce 200 troops in 2 hours, at a max session.
    This is not faster production, just producing more per click. I still seem to be able to produce the same small number of troops in a 24 hour period either way?
    So I went with more mints to boost the production speed increase bonus.**
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give me to increase my total number of Troops produced in a 24 hour period.
    J.

You forgot a few more ways to increase your troop production. For one you can receive a title that will speed it up. Other ways are in research. With the new guild research open there are fast production researches in there the same goes with the new production tap in the lab.

copy that. I have received no zone titles, nor has the people I'm comparing troop production speed with. And likewise the people I'm comparing troop production with are also covered by the same level of guild research bonus that I am as they're in my guild. Both ways you mentioned of increasing troop production; were deemed irrelevant to the problem I am having and therefore not included in the first post.

Zach, do the numbers I've posted.....less than 2000 troops in a 10 hour period...sound right to you? Seems awfully slow to me and the people I talk to. Can anyone help me diagnose the problem. I'm sure I'm messing something up myself.

Thanks in advance,
    J.

I noticed you said only your unit production I was maxed out use the majority of your talents on unit production as this will greatly decrease the amount of time it takes for you to produce troops. But this well leave you weak in your combat stats so before you go to battle don't forget to reset them to a combat setting. let me know if this helps you.

-TheChosen1 [UNC] Z34

You may have different Commander setup than the other people you are comparing yourself to.. Each Commander gives different perks.. There are 5 commander slots you can use at level 45, try to see if you can use any that will boost your building speed.. If you have any, use them all. Then just switch back to your normal commanders after you start your builds. Along with the War title, you should see a big boost..

Also take note, that T1,T2,T3.. All take different amount of times in building each unit.. As does each type of unit.. Example: jeep build faster than Cobra builds...
    Last edited by Philip Smith; 04-08-2016 at 01:25 PM.

There's a few things to check...make sure both unit production tiers are maxed in your talents first. Each mint increases speed by 1%. From there, each time you upgrade a single mint, it adds another 1%. So if you upgrade each of your 13 mints, your net gain is 13%. This gain, however is not cumulative. The gain is off the baseline number. What this means is if you had no mints at all, making troops has a set qeue time. Add a mint, and a % is taken off. Add another, and a new % is assigned to the original time. So if as you say your current time is 10 hours, and were to get a unit production title like war minister, which gives a 10% buff, you would not see 10% reduction of 10 hours, but off the baseline number.
    Another factor is troop type. SUV, tank and helo take less time than cannon, and t1 or t2 take less time than t3, which in turn take less time than t4.
    My guess, however is that its possible you overlooked unit production 2 in your talent set.
    Good luck, hope it helps
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel