Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Guild Stories Collection

I looked in our guild wanted to find a very friendly black mortar activity 100 101 102 103 LVL after doing now find and destroy 108 lv. be very important as family assistance
    zone : 132

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0566.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	929Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0564.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	930

During one of the pvp a member called for help someone was trying to claim his tiles but his troops were away i went to his aid others joined then we realized it was an ambush immediately random ported away lol.. Zone 74 black pantha

Do not spend money on this game.. it is very glitchy and you will not be compensated when their game fails

eğlence ve savaş burada

Tripp Zone 14
    5 R4s couldn't get along with our R5. Week's of attempting to get him to step down failed. The 5 of us moved on and took most of the members with us, leaving them with nothing. Proving that ego gets you nowhere fast. Treat your players well and listen to what they want. You will prevail.

My z45 Family

Ok, so this just happened within the last 30 mins.

A member (Lisa) was trying to get back into our hive after PvP ended. Her spot had a camp on the tile and Leo was not on to recall it. In the meanwhile I kept asking her for a password and a few people are shooting out random things. Lisa went to her food farm, left guild and scouted the camp. Leo camped with 11k troops so she didn't want to attack it and leave him hurting like that.

After returning to P~R, she thought she might port her farm out and then bring her main in. Killa and I weren't about to let her in without a password. So we both sent to camp the tile. After a minute, Killa arrived first and I recalled, and he then recalled.( Now here is the good part) Lisa forgot she didn't return to her main and was still in her farm. She then sees the open tile, thinks to herself "hey an open tile. Who ported out?" then ports BACK to the spot she was previously in to begin with.

I hope y'all can see the hilarious part in this. I told her I was going to post this and she wasn't too thrilled. I've met some amazing people while playing Invasion and I am happy to be able to call them friends/family.

Thanks for reading,
    1BrakinNex z45

I was in my family guild and added this guy name king Israel..he was in our guild for weeks..well one day he started attacking two of the most powerful guild in our zone which we had a nap with which cause all of our members to get attacked I went from 11mil down to 1mil which caused our whole guild to go separated ways...will to come find out this king Israel was actually moneymurderer which is one of the hated players in the remember everyone do r trust no one...never again

Hastası oldum bu oyunun.biryananda iyimi dşnyorum.ama yinede sevdim bu oyunu.dakikasiyla unutulmaz maceralar var.hangisini yazayimki.sper

Я прибыл в этот игровой мир названный Кунь - лунь нищим и слабым игроком я долго и крапотливо развивался , собирал ресурсы набирал алмазы что бы создать свою гильдию .Это была моя мечта с основания штаба. В первые дни существования гильдии все шло очень плохо не кто не хотел вступать в нее так как я был слишком слаб по сравнению с многими сотнями других гильдий. И тогда я начал искать русско зычных игроков я писал всем я начал заводить друзей и они появились первые 15 человек в моей гильдии со мной и по сей день мы держимся вместе в своем мегополисе нам стало этого мало и мы начали вести перепись с другими Русскими гильдиями многие согласились перейти к нам а несогласные проявили агрессию за что были подавлены мы провели такую экспансию о которой не хотелось бы глворить мы проявили себя с плохой стороны по моей вине. Но если бы этого не было эти гильдии попросту бы згинули из этого мира игры и пропали бы на совсем те уникальные игроки с которыми мне пощисливилось иметь дело и по сей день. Случались и перепалки с другими гильдиями военная агрессия наколялась но мы не упали на колени перед врагом моля о пощяде мы пережили и агрессеров своим терпением и стали сильнее их. Была и лож по отношению к нам когда два слабых и изнимаженных беженца (волка) в овечей шкуре просили помощи и обманум хотели вступить в наши ряды что бы нанести критический урон но изза сложившейся ситуации пропало доверии к иностранцам везде подвох и он случился овца скинула шкуру и попыталась нанести удар ей не удалось нанести критических повреждений мирное население успело уйти в бункер пострадал только я но я востановлен а волк ушол с мнимой победой.Мы не упадем на колени мы выше этого.

Ich erzhlte, dass ich in ein paar Tagen Geburtstag habe. Berni meinte, dass sein Sohn auch bald Geburtstag habe. Es stellte sich heraus, dass sein sohn und ich am gleichen Tag Geburtstag haben. Ich fragte nach,wie alt sein Sohn werden wrde. Genauso alt wie. Ich und sein Sohn wurden am gleichen Tag geboren O.o und das witzige ist, dass er Stefan heit. Genauso wie mein Freund xD
    Gre Freddy97