Thread: Unbinding tap4fun account and starting a new one.

Unbinding tap4fun account and starting a new one.

Hello,

I'm trying to start a new game and stop playing my current game bound to tap4fun. I restart game but then I can't bind it because my old account is bound. I'm not selling it I just want a new game in a better zone.

Please help.

Billy

I'm sure this has been asked but a search got me nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Gilbert View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to start a new game and stop playing my current game bound to tap4fun. I restart game but then I can't bind it because my old account is bound. I'm not selling it I just want a new game in a better zone.

Please help.

Billy

I'm sure this has been asked but a search got me nowhere.
    Hi, Billy

We would like to tell you that according to the game setting, one Tap4fun account can only be bound to one game account. If you want to use the Tap4fun account to bind your new account, we kindly suggest you to enter the game and go to "more" > "contact us " to get your issue solved. Thanks!

How long will it take for your account to be unbind or deleted? I already requested for unbind on the in-game help (more > contact us).

I just want to create a new game using the same emails that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoFlip View Post
    How long will it take for your account to be unbind or deleted? I already requested for unbind on the in-game help (more > contact us).

I just want to create a new game using the same emails that I have.
    Hi Neo! Sorry that our customer service might not come back to you timely. Please wait patiently and your issue would be taken care of as soon as possible. Meanwhile you could PM us your mail address and we will check the process for you. Thanks!

Well, I have sent 2 requests to unbind and bind an account to a new email address.....and they have been ignored.

I sent all the information and would do so again if needed. Please message me so we can get this resolved. Waiting now on week 2

Quote Originally Posted by BIGJohnGotti View Post
    Well, I have sent 2 requests to unbind and bind an account to a new email address.....and they have been ignored.

I sent all the information and would do so again if needed. Please message me so we can get this resolved. Waiting now on week 2
    Sorry for the trouble. Could you please PM us your mail address from which you have sent us the mail? We will check for you. Thanks!

If I start a new game will I loose my VIP status and my diamonds since it will be on the same account?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Williams View Post
    If I start a new game will I loose my VIP status and my diamonds since it will be on the same account?
    Hi Joseph. Could you please describe your need in details? Are you gong to unbind your account or are you going to start a new account? Thx.

No I don't plan on it, I have it binded to Facebook and it will be the same account, just a new game

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Williams View Post
    No I don't plan on it, I have it binded to Facebook and it will be the same account, just a new game
    If you start a new game, you are making a new account from the very beginning. Your VIP status and diamonds will stay in your original account.