Thread: Recurring problem is back

Recurring problem is back

The relentless mail bug has once again returned. When trying to check or read mails, the game locks up solid, often requiring the player to force close the game thru settings and restart. Several players I've spoken to have this same experience. It makes checking scout and attack reports difficult to say the least, as well as quite risky if you are in battle and it happens. This also occurs occasionally when opening the items tab. Not sure if its our new and improved GUI that's messing up, or something more. Whatever the root cause, it needs fixed quickly
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    The relentless mail bug has once again returned. When trying to check or read mails, the game locks up solid, often requiring the player to force close the game thru settings and restart. Several players I've spoken to have this same experience. It makes checking scout and attack reports difficult to say the least, as well as quite risky if you are in battle and it happens. This also occurs occasionally when opening the items tab. Not sure if its our new and improved GUI that's messing up, or something more. Whatever the root cause, it needs fixed quickly
    Thanks for your feedback. Our teach team has checked it on our end. We don't find the same issue. Maybe it's because you have run out most of your device shortage. Please try to delete some mails or re-install our game to have a check. Please tell me if it works.