Thread: Production research

Production research

I've upgraded unit production to level 7 now, and still, my qeue times remain unchanged. 2887 troops, in 10hrs 7 mins. Its been the same since starting the new researches. Are they not working? Its difficult to judge with things like resource cost per unit, but qeue times are pretty evident that at least this research isn't working properly
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    I've upgraded unit production to level 7 now, and still, my qeue times remain unchanged. 2887 troops, in 10hrs 7 mins. Its been the same since starting the new researches. Are they not working? Its difficult to judge with things like resource cost per unit, but qeue times are pretty evident that at least this research isn't working properly
    Hello. I have checked it for you and the time does lessen after the research is finished. I kindly note you that the training time is different for different troops. First, higher level of troops costs more time. And within the same level, it will take you more time to train a cannon than other three troops. Please kindly have a check if you have produced different troops so the time remained unchanged. Thanks!

Yes, I'm aware of the extra time to build artillery.however, SUV tank and helo all have same qeue times, and I have been making strictly t3 units. As I said in the OP, the qeue time for making for example 2887 t3 helicopters before doing any unit production research was 10h 7 mins. Now I've researched through level 7 unit production research and my qeue time is still 10hr 7 mins for making a new load of t3 helicopters
    War does not determine who is right...only who is left- Bertrand Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Malo View Post
    Yes, I'm aware of the extra time to build artillery.however, SUV tank and helo all have same qeue times, and I have been making strictly t3 units. As I said in the OP, the qeue time for making for example 2887 t3 helicopters before doing any unit production research was 10h 7 mins. Now I've researched through level 7 unit production research and my qeue time is still 10hr 7 mins for making a new load of t3 helicopters
    Thanks for explaining it to me. Please contact our support team and we will investigate it for you. Thanks!